Finals Here We Come!!!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hot damn this is sweet.
Like everybody, been waiting a long time.
My granddaughter is a big fan and didn't really get a graduation present because of covid. I may just try to score her some tix.

I've only ever bought sports tix through like Stubhub as I only go once or twice a year. Any other suggestions? When do they go on sale?
I've heard they go on sale today through Ticket master. From what I've seen the start date is July 8th, so that will be game 1. The Hawks/Bucks is going at least 6 so that date seems set.

Good luck on tickets, they'll be pricey. This is one of the rare times you can get her damn near anything from the team shop for less. Regardless, I'm sure she'll be happy. Its hard not to be happy as a Suns fan right now.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hot damn this is sweet.
Like everybody, been waiting a long time.
My granddaughter is a big fan and didn't really get a graduation present because of covid. I may just try to score her some tix.

I've only ever bought sports tix through like Stubhub as I only go once or twice a year. Any other suggestions? When do they go on sale?

You can get them on ticketmaster

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Earlier this week Simmons and Russillo were speculating on the legacy of this year’s champions because of all the injuries (more fairly than you might expect) and I realized something. If you had told me before this year that the SUNS would be the team that hangs tough, weathers the breaks, and is the last one standing, I would have been incredulous. Other teams do that!

We don’t have the luxury of choosing how a championship is won, or which one of our many rings is our favorite. If the Suns win people will talk but for us it will be special. Hawks and Bucks fans should feel the same way.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nosebleed tix start at $7 hundy.... ouch

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was at Bill Frieder camp at ASU when the Suns lost in '93, the majority of the kids there were rooting for the Bulls.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am over the moon.

P.S. Patrick Beverly is a POC.

In retrospect, I am relieved that the Suns didn't bring in that **** when they were looking to sign a point guard in 2019. The dirty play and antics were bad enough, but that cheap shot on CP3 last night had me screaming at the TV...

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Apparently, you have to be a season ticket holder in order to get in early to purchase NBA Finals tickets as a 6th Man Member, so even though I am a 6th Man Member, I could not get tickets early since I did not have 2020-21 season tickets. Grrr...

Reaction score
It's been a long wait guys but we are FINALLY here!!!!!!

Enjoy this moment. They don't come often! Support the Suns!
Wasn't hard to do, but I did "call" this in terms of saying the Suns were due to actually hit some shots. Throughout both the LA and Denver series, they missed tons of layups, and then Crawford and Bridges went cold from 3. So it was, to me, only a matter of time before everyone clicked. Bridges is still a little cold, but playing great D. Didn't even mis Cam.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suns medical staff must be god-tier, I know back in the Colangelo years they were reputed to be the best the NBA. I think that tradition still carried over today and it’s why we have relatively no injuries coming to the finals. You play what’s in front of you we can’t help if the other teams player is hurt but Pat tried seriously to hurt THREE of our players. But that’s for another topic

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my merch from the team store. Grab it before it's gone!
I buy the merch in a month or two when its 50% or more off :) I got my boldin super bowl jersey for $20 in like MAy.
I was 10. Never thought I'd see it.
Right? I'll never forget the suns mania when I was 10

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Biggest euphoria type feeling ever wow blowout win

We are the valley!

Soooooo amazingly fun morning!!! Shocked as **** suns in final like a final cancer wish etc halfway tru lol

next series gonna be a battle but we have paul Washington leading charge!! Lol jkun on Washington im just beyon happy incredible feeling been missing this since 93....

Go suns we are valley

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The last time the Suns I was also 12 years old. That's actually when I became a Suns fan.. I'm so ecstatic that I get to see this team go to the Finals and I'm glad there's no Kobe or Jordan around. I hope everyone on the opposing team gets hurt as well because I just want a ring lol.
Lol i rember that stupid paxon 3 haha watchin at my parents as a youngster 9n those bulky tvs lol i punch a hole in my wall lol when bulls won...

Hope more better mojo this time

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow I will be on vacation for the NBA Finals. I guess this works out with me going into my cave. I think For the better of the team I am going to shut down all social media and such on July 7th then come back July 25th to see if we won.
Going to be tough.. But it has to be done..

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow I will be on vacation for the NBA Finals. I guess this works out with me going into my cave. I think For the better of the team I am going to shut down all social media and such on July 7th then come back July 25th to see if we won.
Going to be tough.. But it has to be done..
If your going out of az represent suns by wearing suns jersey

We are the valley and why not us!!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully things have come together for the Suns to be that team this season.

Tomer Azarly covers the Clippers.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just checked some of the stats for the playoffs so far. Here are the places the Suns rank in the top 10:

-Booker #3 in Points (#2 if you count who is still in the playoffs)
-Booker #9 Defensive Rebounds
-Booker #8 Total Assists
-Ayton #2 Total Rebounding
-Ayton #2 Offensive Rebounding
-Ayton #3 Defensive Rebounding
-Ayton #3 Rebounds per Game
-Ayton #6 total blocks
-Ayton #8 blocks per game
-Ayton #3 FG%
-Paul #2 Total Assists
-Paul #6 Assists per game
-Paul #6 Total Steals
-Paul #8 Steals per game
-Bridges #9 total blocks
-Crowder #9 total blocks
-Payne #5 FT%

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns medical staff must be god-tier, I know back in the Colangelo years they were reputed to be the best the NBA. I think that tradition still carried over today and it’s why we have relatively no injuries coming to the finals. You play what’s in front of you we can’t help if the other teams player is hurt but Pat tried seriously to hurt THREE of our players. But that’s for another topic

Thought about this last night. I remember a lot of Sarver and Jones bashing when they let Aaron Nelson leave for New Orleans 2 years ago. The trainers they replaced him with have earned their way this year, for sure.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson