Finals Here We Come!!!

Folster

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No negatives here. I'm euphoric. I have been waiting 28 years for this. Seeing an NBA Finals game live featuring the Suns is a major bucket list item for me, and the last time they were there, I was in college and couldn't even think about affording to go. (I actually became a fan during their 1976 Finals run at the ripe old age of 3. It was one of my first memories.) Now I get to take my 18 year old son. Never been happier to be wrong.

"W T F" as well. Can't believe that is censored.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am over the moon.

P.S. Patrick Beverly is a POC.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I don't want us to go into the Finals overconfident... so I hope the Suns don't actually think like me at all. But I don't see either the Bucks nor the Hawks being all that great of a challenge, particularly if both Young and Giannis are hobbled. I mean, I guess anything can happen, but we are likely going to be prohibitive favorites. I hope that doesn't work against us psychologically... but this team seems pretty sturdy mentally.

JCSunsfan

Reaction score
You youngsters. I was 12 for the 76 finals. That's when I became a Suns fan. My son is getting into the Suns now. He was too you g to remember the Barkley days.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was 16, almost 17 when they were in the finals! Man that was a fun year for us Suns fans, and this one is too!!

MrYeahbut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hot damn this is sweet.
Like everybody, been waiting a long time.
My granddaughter is a big fan and didn't really get a graduation present because of covid. I may just try to score her some tix.

I've only ever bought sports tix through like Stubhub as I only go once or twice a year. Any other suggestions? When do they go on sale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbaraGreenie