Favorite Saved by the Bell episode???

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I had to ask it. Leave out the College Years crap too...

I would have to say that my favorite is when Slader knew how to drive before Zack (because he lived on a Military base) and Zack thought that Kelly would dig him because he already knew how to drive.

So, Zack stole the drivers ed golf cart and got in an accident with Kelly. Kelly hit her head and decided to play a little joke on Zack so he would learn a valuable lesson...

Oh brother, that show ROCKED then but is so much cheese now...

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
When Zach is dreaming that his band is practicing in the garage and a record producer walks by and hears them and signs them to a deal. They become famous but the fame and fortune pushes them all away from each other.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when it was ditch day and zack couldnt ditch cuz if he got one more absence he wouldnt be able to graduate... but he ends up ditching anyway to make sure Slater doesn't hang with Kelly too much.

I also like the episode where they try to sneak into a club with fake id's and get caught, and they find kelly's bf cheating on her with another girl.

i like em all!!

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The episode where Kelly got pregnant and she didn't know if it was Zach's or AC's

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
When Zach is dreaming that his band is practicing in the garage and a record producer walks by and hears them and signs them to a deal. They become famous but the fame and fortune pushes them all away from each other.

without a doubt Friends Forever was the best episode - Slater becomes a Race Car driver, Kelly walks in as a nun (actress of General Hospital), Zack goes "Mr. Maddona" and Screech comes in with a harem - and who can forget Casey Casem's legendary acting chops shown off in that episode.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The episode were me and Kelly are all alone.....oh never mind, that was a recuring dream.

For real though, a single favoirate episode would have to be the subliminal message were everyone lover Zack, and the friendship braclet one was good too.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HarleyRider said:
My favorite episode EASILY was this one:

Of all the saved by the bell girls to do showgirls they had to pick Elizabeth Berkley, well at least it was not the biker girl Leanna Creel who played Tori, Zacks new love intrest when Kelly just stopped coming to school the senior year, but appeared again with no explination in college.

Attachments

• tori1.jpg
    tori1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,303

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Aw, I don't know man. I'm 34 years old and never watched a single episode that I remember. I just loved the naked women festival in Showgirls. It's right up there with Ghandi and Gone With the Wind.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is good to see some of the lesser knows get other jobs, like Heather Hopper who played Nikki Coleman from the very first season when they were in junior high with Ms. Bliss. Here is her tvtome.com bio
Starring Roles

Good Morning, Miss Bliss (1987) - Nikki Coleman

Guest Starring Roles

Passions - Surrogate Candidate #1 - Ep. #1209 (2004)
Miss Match - Coffee House Cashier - Jive Turkey (2003)
Beverly Hills, 90210 - Lucy - The Gentle Art of Listening (1990)
Disneyland - Katherine Danzig - Apperances (1990)
Married ... with Children - Lisa - The Dateless Amigo (1989)
***** Brewster - Leslie Jenner - Bad Dog (1988)

Co Starring Roles

The Shield - Two-Bit ***** - Cherrypoppers (2002)

Movie/Mini-Series/Special Roles

Elvira's Haunted Hills (2001) - Lady Roxanna Hellsubus (Catalepsy Poster Child)
Appearances (1990) - Katherine Danzig
The Roseanne Barr Show (1989) - Child
Troop Beverly Hills (1989) - Tessa DiBlasio

Attachments

• missblisscast.jpg
    missblisscast.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 581

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I saw on tv a while ago that Lark Voorhies was in a drug rehab. Anyone else hear that?

OP
OP
SouthNZoneFan

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know about this one, but the producers of Saved by the Bell covered that one too.

Jessica Sapano (spelling) was once addicted to pills to help keep her awake and Zack had to talk with her and help her through it. Amazingly it was over in the 30 minutes and she NEVER had a problem again. Isn't it great that it is so realistic?

Lark was weird. She never really fit in. She should have done that geek in the last show...
Zona90 said:
I saw on tv a while ago that Lark Voorhies was in a drug rehab. Anyone else hear that?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SouthNZoneFan said:
Jessica Sapano (spelling) was once addicted to pills to help keep her awake and Zack had to talk with her and help her through it. .

That was Elizebeth Berkley, Thank God it was not Tori SPelling, coudl you have seen her in SHow Girls.

OP
OP
SouthNZoneFan

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Oh I don't know about this one. I think that Tori in the later years was really getting kind of HOT. A few big features aside I think that she was hot. But NOT as hot as Berkley.....

bankybruce said:
That was Elizebeth Berkley, Thank God it was not Tori SPelling, coudl you have seen her in SHow Girls.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SouthNZoneFan said:
Oh I don't know about this one. I think that Tori in the later years was really getting kind of HOT. A few big features aside I think that she was hot. But NOT as hot as Berkley.....
She just reminds me of someone with mild Downs

OP
OP
SouthNZoneFan

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Yeah I used to think that and then I remembered that her father is LOADED!!!

Seems to make all mild retardation go away....

bankybruce said:
She just reminds me of someone with mild Downs

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SouthNZoneFan said:
Yeah I used to think that and then I remembered that her father is LOADED!!!

Seems to make all mild retardation go away....

No amount of money would make that go away for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn