Exclusive Interview with Kent Somers, Cardinals Insider

BOB_Man24

Go Cats!
Reaction score
Hi all,

It has been awhile since I last posted, but we scored a great interview that you will all be interested in! Let me know what you think!

This week on In The Zona, we had the special pleasure of interviewing Kent Somers, the Arizona Cardinals Insider from the Arizona Republic. Kent has been writing for The Arizona Republic since 1985 and has covered the Cardinals and the NFL since the mid-1990s. You can find Kent’s Cardinals Insider Blog here. So let’s get to the interview…

* Matt Leinart: Is he too Hollywood? Will his off the field baby-battle and celebrity status effect him on the field?
* The Cards are getting smacked around in the preseason rankings (last we heard they were #30), does this bode well for the new regime to be viewed as the ultimate underdog? What will be there biggest challenge?
* Branch finally signed (thank goodness), but Brown is holding out. Surprised? If Levi Brown doesnt sign anytime soon, is this going to be a major setback for the Cards O-line?
* Of all the new acquisitions on the team, who will be the most exciting to watch and who has the highest expectations?
* How many wins/losses do you predict this year? Playoffs? Or dare we say, home-field Superbowl?

Click Here to listen:

http://azsportshub.com/exclusive-in...-cardinals-insider-from-the-arizona-republic/

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I dunno. I got nothing.

Nevermind. Way to go Brent.

Last edited:

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
If you guys click on the red bar area where it talks about the interview that will get it started also.

On that note, nice job Matt and Troy, good interview! :thumbup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player