Ex-Cardinals VP Terry McDonough accuses Bidwill of cheating

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Him actively supporting Kavanaugh is enough to show his convictions before all this mess came up.

These last several offseasons suck. As if being a Cardinals fan isn't embarrassing enough.
He's truly a dichotomy...some of the politicians he openly supports reflect the exact opposite progressive image that is the history of the team. (Sorry, no more politics from me...that's as deep as I'll got on here.) Just sharing and observation.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I believe what the former employees are saying. I’ve seen similar things (from him) first hand on the local government level. MB is a DB. I wish I could elaborate, but it wouldn’t be appropriate to do so as I’m not willing to expose various people I care about. MB is a vindictive person. Whether he is doing anything illegal or unethical is really irrelevant to me- this organization will be in a perpetual state of suck, with its small stints of moderate to above average success, as long as he is the trigger puller/point man. He is the reason we can’t have nice things, and why nice things eventually abandon for better organizations. Sure he has some former players that will speak well of him (ie- Larry), but a broken clock is also correct twice each day.

I’ve made these claims about him before, and many balk because they drink the Koolaid. I barely watched any games this year, and am feeling very indifferent about the organization moving forward. If they pack up and moved I wouldn’t give to ish’s.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
If they pack up and moved I wouldn’t give to ish’s.
Sad but true.

Just like the D-Backs, the potential of a few years without a team seems preferable to a future of MB. Our market is too big to not have a team here, and people desperately want a winning football team. We all saw how much the valley embraced the Warner/Palmer years - the current run of home futility has sucked all the life out of the building.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad but true.

Just like the D-Backs, the potential of a few years without a team seems preferable to a future of MB. Our market is too big to not have a team here, and people desperately want a winning football team. We all saw how much the valley embraced the Warner/Palmer years - the current run of home futility has sucked all the life out of the building.
Where would that team come from? No one else is going to give up their team and 32 is a nice round number for the amount of teams.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Where would that team come from? No one else is going to give up their team and 32 is a nice round number for the amount of teams.
Who knows, likely expansion. They are already considering international locations, so it's hard to imagine if AZ didn't have a team, that they wouldn't be at or near the top of the list. (Again - pipe dream stuff, but we got rid of Sarver, so one can always hope!)

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If this team comes out and plays hard, get's back to the playoffs and competes for the division/conference in a couple years, nobody will be talking about any of this. He just needs to do what's being rumored now, go away and let the football guys handle the team, and he'll be just fine.
So winning games erases, assuming everything is true, misogyny, racism and generally treating the people who work for him like crap?

Interesting.

This is no longer just McDonough but now has been corroborated by another upper level person who worked for the Cardinals. One person is a bitter employee but now we have two.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So winning games erases, assuming everything is true, misogyny, racism and generally treating the people who work for him like crap?

Interesting.

This is no longer just McDonough but now has been corroborated by another upper level person who worked for the Cardinals. One person is a bitter employee but now we have two.
Where did I ever say it erases anything? However winning fixes a lot of issues.. and it puts a lot of negative things in the rear view mirror for the majority of fans and others around the team. That's just the fact of society.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't like politicians hanging out with sports team owners in owners suits. Just feels...ahhh....not good....I will leave it at that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did I ever say it erases anything? However winning fixes a lot of issues.. and it puts a lot of negative things in the rear view mirror for the majority of fans and others around the team. That's just the fact of society.
It didn’t fix anything for Sarver. The team had just gone to the Finals for the first time in decades and won another 64 games while ugly allegations came out and no one swept his terrible crap under the rug. And he just lost the team.

The Clippers were in the midst of their first ever successful run when Donald Sterling finally kicked the owner bucket.

If, (and definitely a big IF) Bidwill is found to be guilty of a bunch of racist/misogyny/cheating allegations, winning ain’t gonna sweep his ish under the rug any more than it did for Sarver and Sterling. And before you bring up Sterling being notorious about race for years, that was never the case with Sarver (despite him consistently being called out as a douche) and he got gone right quick.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
I would love for Arians, A-Wilson, Warner, Carson or someone else to step up and provide context. Right now, it just looks like a very ugly divorce with both parties throwing mud at one another. Shameless if you ask me.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I would love for Arians, A-Wilson, Warner, Carson or someone else to step up and provide context. Right now, it just looks like a very ugly divorce with both parties throwing mud at one another. Shameless if you ask me.
Lol, interesting choice of names. How about Boldin/Dockett, guys that actually made the Cards not smell like BO?

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is that even him? I thought he was in his 50s. He's gone rouge now.

"When I was 19, I hiked the Grand Canyon. After that, it was my goal to work in radio in Arizona. After 15 years on Phoenix radio, I got fired but I still have something to say.

As one of the few media members in Phoenix that isn't afraid to say what needs to be said, I promise you to return the power back to the sports fan"

He ought to team up with Juricki.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
NFL showing how seriously they’re taking these allegations by replaying 2019 Falcons vs. Cards game that was one of our better more exciting games that we won.

Call me crazy, but I don’t think Mike B is going anywhere….

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
NFL showing how seriously they’re taking these allegations by replaying 2019 Falcons vs. Cards game that was one of our better more exciting games that we won.

Let me dream

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score

Agreed. May be penalties such as loss of draft picks or fines but not enough to force him to sell.

Look at all the crazy stuff that Snyder did. It took years to get him out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave