Ex-Cardinals VP Terry McDonough accuses Bidwill of cheating

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Cardinals are a family business

Most they'd do is excommunicate Mikey

And who knows who'd take over - who knows how cheap or highly functioning they might be - and before you put the poverty mindset label upon me - just take a second and remember the cheapness that was the bowtie

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man this is a clown show.

Why weren't the Cardinals allowed to cross?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
so what?? It was a team imposed suspension.

and exactly who owned that particular burner? Had to be Mike right, since his number isnt in it?
But then...why would he use a burner to contact his staff? He wasnt on suspension

ya think wilks keeps his own number in his phone? On speed dial?

that poo is fake as hell

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'll default to the Cards screwed up because they almost always do....

Assuming the pics are true.... One thing I wonder is if it was some sort of mass text that happened to include a burner phone whose number was included for personal reasons. Then drunk ass Keim didn't realize what he was doing, or was stupid enough to believe he could plead ignorance.

I'm intentionally trying to grasp at straws for academic sake, not actually believing it.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
in an odd way -- if the photo is McDonough's burner phone -- its actually good for the organization's narrative that this was a rogue op the Bidwill wasn't aware of.

it doesn't have a "B" for Bidwill on it.

i have a hard time seeing Goodell wanting to embarrass an owner on an internal matter. He probably lets all this play out, and gives the org a $500k fine for "lack of institutional control" or something

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A change of ownership with the Suns all started with an ESPN story on Robert Sarver. Never can tell where these stories lead.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Miami lost a first for blatant rules breaking then lying about it. The Houston pick is probably gone.
Oh my lord..: didn’t even think about this but if the NFL calls down the marker on what seems like blatant cheating, they will absolutely be within their rights to yank a first round pick, ESPECIALLY since this same franchise got nailed for tampering once already in the last 8 months.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so what?? It was a team imposed suspension.

and exactly who owned that particular burner? Had to be Mike right, since his number isnt in it?
But then...why would he use a burner to contact his staff? He wasnt on suspension

ya think wilks keeps his own number in his phone? On speed dial?

that poo is fake as hell
Right… because Mike has never run an organization guilty of cheating league rules before by doing something like tampering and having to forfeit draft picks.

Oh wait…

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh my lord..: didn’t even think about this but if the NFL calls down the marker on what seems like blatant cheating, they will absolutely be within their rights to yank a first round pick, ESPECIALLY since this same franchise got nailed for tampering once already in the last 8 months.
What a kick in the nuts that would be.