Everything Happens for a Reason, right?

Tom777

Reaction score
I'm a STH for the Suns and Cardinals. Nobody is more upset than me but here is a thought.

Maybe things do happen for a reason, maybe everything we went through last season was just to prepare us for this game. We went to the WCF without Amare. This team knows how to do it. I know Amare is the biggest piece of our offense and in a series we'd be sunk. But one game at home? You guys really think we have NO SHOT? That's Bull.....

We will have to get hot and play major small ball, and it's certainly not going to be easy, but with a very angry crowd on their side, who knows. I know the Suns have the heart to win this game. All I know is that the Crowd has big responsibility in this game to give the Spurs everything they got.

I want the spurs to be intimidated when they walk in tomorrow. I want USAC to be a borderline RIOT.

Do You Believe?

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I'm a STH for the Suns and Cardinals. Nobody is more upset than me but here is a thought.

Maybe things do happen for a reason, maybe everything we went through last season was just to prepare us for this game. We went to the WCF without Amare. This team knows how to do it. I know Amare is the biggest piece of our offense and in a series we'd be sunk. But one game at home? You guys really think we have NO SHOT? That's Bull.....

We will have to get hot and play major small ball, and it's certainly not going to be easy, but with a very angry crowd on their side, who knows. I know the Suns have the heart to win this game. All I know is that the Crowd has big responsibility in this game to give the Spurs everything they got.

I want the spurs to be intimidated when they walk in tomorrow. I want USAC to be a borderline RIOT.
Do You Believe?

Yep.

:thumbup:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We went to the WCF without Amare. This team knows how to do it.

I thought of this.. But there is a flaw with this reasoning.. The person who took Amare's spot last year just got suspended with Amare today..

OP
OP
T

Tom777

Reaction score
Listen I know it's not going to be easy and we're all mad, but I know this team has it in there.

I'm serious, the Center better be the loudest it's ever been tomorrow. I want the Spurs to be a little afraid for their safety. I'm in no way advocating violence against anyone, but when they walk out of that tunnel and take the bench, I want the spurs to be uncomfortable, to say the least.

Come on fans, Our guys have never needed us more. We can take this lying down and cry about it, or we can take that anger to the game tomorrow and give it all we got.

Remember earlier in the year when the suns offered Jalen Rose a trade option and he chose to stay with the team even though he wasn't playing? He said; "I know my time will come with this team, we're going to win a championship."

If we do it tomorrow, he will have to step up. Let's hope dude is a prophet.

FREAKIN GO SUNS!!!