ESPN 2k5 Season ASFN X-Box

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
OK I will put one together when I get home today. I was thinking of getting as many as possible so post your X-box User Name and I will send you an invite with the password.

So Far we have:
SweetD - MC Kid
ASUChis -
MikeOnTheMic - NAUShep
green machine - green machine

The League Name is ASFN2

Password: cards

I am trying to get 12 teams. So fare I have 8 so we will need four more. If I get more I will create a bigger league!

Last edited:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I am down....we should definitely do a fantasy draft and everything, that would be sweet. PM me the password.

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
ASUCHRIS said:
I am down....we should definitely do a fantasy draft and everything, that would be sweet. PM me the password.
I need your X-Box Live handle I don't think you can do a fantasy draft for an online season, but I will look into it. You might have to pick a real team.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
I'm gonna go pick up the game right now. If I remember right my Xbox live handle is "green machine"...I figured I'd try something different :D

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Is the invitation gonna be on the site here or on Xbox Live? I haven't actually connected to Live and played yet.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I will PM my xbl name to whoever starts the league. (It is a mildly inappropriate nickname for one of my friends) :D

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
green machine said:
Is the invitation gonna be on the site here or on Xbox Live? I haven't actually connected to Live and played yet.
X-box live I think the game comes with 2mnths free but you will need a high speed internet.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
SweetD said:
X-box live I think the game comes with 2mnths free but you will need a high speed internet.

Oh, my bad. I have Xbox live already, but I haven't connected and played 2k5 yet. :D

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
The League Name is ASFN

Password: cards

I am trying to get 8 teams. So fare I have 4 so we will need four more. If I get more I will create a bigger league!

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
every place i've been to in town has been sold out - but the wife didn't give up - she ordered the game for me online earlier this week. when i get it in i'll let you know.

shawn

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
every place i've been to in town has been sold out - but the wife didn't give up - she ordered the game for me online earlier this week. when i get it in i'll let you know.

shawn
Did you try Game Crazy?

www.gamecrazy.com

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
i didn't check there - but she already bought it - just waiting for the mailman...

shawn

*snicker*

Unintentional comedy winner!

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I noticed that ESPN is doing an update to their servers today to fix the bandwith issues and sould be up to speed by the 1st if you wait till late night you are able to get on to the site. I think we are going to try Wed nights to play the games or maybe on Sunday??? It will be up to the person your playing that week to set a date and time.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SweetD said:
I noticed that ESPN is doing an update to their servers today to fix the bandwith issues and sould be up to speed by the 1st if you wait till late night you are able to get on to the site. I think we are going to try Wed nights to play the games or maybe on Sunday??? It will be up to the person your playing that week to set a date and time.

when are you planning on starting the season? i haven't received my game in the mail yet...tick tock, tick tock...

shawn

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
when are you planning on starting the season? i haven't received my game in the mail yet...tick tock, tick tock...

shawn
As soon as we get enough people. What I would do is go buy the game and when get the one in the mail take it back to the place you bought the game and get your money back. :) :raccoon:

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SweetD said:
As soon as we get enough people. What I would do is go buy the game and when get the one in the mail take it back to the place you bought the game and get your money back. :) :raccoon:

if i could have bought the game in town i would have already. i ended up ordering one because everywhere i went was sold out.

shawn

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
if i could have bought the game in town i would have already. i ended up ordering one because everywhere i went was sold out.

shawn
did you call around to game crazy???