Enough of the Spurs * stuff.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I want to forget about it. Suns fans are the only ones who care. It makes us looks like babies crying about it STILL.

Did we get ripped off? yes

Did the NBA reward playing dirty basketball? yes

Crying wont change what happened. We need to make our team tuffer and bigger. Then go beat the Spurs next year.

We need to get angry that we let that kind of play happen to us and we need to play like we hate the Spurs and quit acting like the Suns deserve anything untill we go get it.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Crying wont change what happened. We need to make our team tuffer and bigger. Then go beat the Spurs next year.

We need to get angry that we let that kind of play happen to us and we need to play like we hate the Spurs and quit acting like the Suns deserve anything untill we go get it.

This is the part of your post I really liked!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets just hope they don't start calling us the S0NS....0 = no championships

Why do you even care what they think? Do you troll their boards like their fans do this one? Them trolls seem heavily invested in what we think.. I could care less what they think..

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
It's a tainted title whether we talk about it on this board or not.

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It really is time to move on. I'm not sure why alledged Suns' fans think that trashing the team is in any way beneficial.

What exactly would happen if everyone decided: "gee whiz, Pukerman was right. The Suns are a crappy bunch of whinning sissies."

So what? Would it make the slightest bit of difference in anything except that then he'd have nothing else to say? Of course if everyone agree, the whole Suns section of the ASFN board could be turned off because no one would be interested in posting. Why should they? Who'd have any interest at all in a board where everyone believed the Suns to be a crappy bunch of whinning sissies.

It would not only end the board, but Pukerman's whole reason for posting. By repeating his same tired opinions over and over with the illusion he is some Biblical prophet speaking God's truth, so he can continue the pretense of his inate superiority. But if everyone agree, so would his sense of superiority. There would be nothing left.

Don Quixote

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You're all right, Suns fans! Enough with the crying, and recognize the champs.

Tweak your team, make em better, and bring it next year. GO SPURS!

cly2tw

Reaction score
what? the finals are already over? who are the tainted champion now? well, who cares.

Don Quixote

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hum. I am not sure I remember this * thing of which you speak. What was it again? Can you give me the rundown?

Don Quixote

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have looked at this thread. These are amazing, excellent arguments you have raised. Why, this is an outrage!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why do I have the sick feeling that Katz's computer desk is just plastered with these pictures, crusty kleenex, and an odd too-close-hug picture with his best friend (if he has one)/mother?

(and it's got to be a "he", right? I couldn't even imagine how ugly a Spurs female troll would have to be. I mean living in SA and you're a troll, she'd have to just be falt out disgusting)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard