Edge's New Lamborghini

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
Nice ride!! I see Edge didn't waste any time spending his playoff money. :) I wonder if he's going to drive this back to the Valley instead of getting on the team flight back?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sp...ghini-is-all-the-rage-at-super-bowl-week.html

Edgerrin James figured he needed some wheels for Super Bowl week to cruise around Tampa. Most people would go out and rent a car.
Not Edge.
The Arizona Cardinals running back special ordered a brand new Lamborghini, silver exterior with crushed red velvet interior, the color of his Cardinals.
"My first time seeing it was the day it got here, so I had to kinda learn how to drive it and everything on the fly," James said. "I bought it out of Miami and had it shipped up here. The day we had off last week, Thursday, we went by the Lamborghini store and scoped it out."
But in preparation for the Super Bowl, you wouldn't think the Edge had much time to be toolin around Tampa taking in the sights.
"I drive it after practice and whenever we get some free time," he said.
So, Edge, why the Lamborghini?
"Because it's a special car. It's something no one has," James said. "It's fast and it's one of those cars that you don't drive all the time. I don't like to really drive that much so it's fitting, it's perfect for someone like me.
"You don't have to drive it all the time, you know ... it's one of those things where less is more."
And why this week?"
"Why not?" James said. "Because it's the Super Bowl and this is a fun week. Why not have it."

You must be registered for see images

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least now we see that it has the Cardinal Red seats :)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that on the news. They said he doesn't even like to drive that much.

That car is definitely sweet. I could seriously get into some trouble with that.

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have the clutch toasted in that thing in no time!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard