EdB

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
An UDFA question for you.

What is the real story about Casey Urlacher? I know alot of the Chicago boys want to see the Bears get him as an UDFA...for obvious reasons. Being here in AZ, though, I don't know much about his ability. A man among boys at a very small college is about what I know.

Someone on this board a couple weeks ago mentioned his name for the Cards to consider but I am not sure about this kid.

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm not ED, but if I may chime in... He would most likely be a FB and i'm all for bringing him in. IMO, he will also probably be a ST ace. We'd probably have to pay twice of what Chicago is offering to get him, but he could be a good player and would probably be an upgrade to Mckinnley because I think he will be a much better blocker and probably on the same level playing on ST's.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by mdsisquo
I'm not ED, but if I may chime in... He would most likely be a FB and i'm all for bringing him in. IMO, he will also probably be a ST ace. We'd probably have to pay twice of what Chicago is offering to get him, but he could be a good player and would probably be an upgrade to Mckinnley because I think he will be a much better blocker and probably on the same level playing on ST's.

In one of the college all star games they had him playing TE so I wonder how NFL GMs rate him at what position. Don't forget the Cards signed Hodgkins from STL as a FB so the upgrade isn't applicable unless you are suggesting McKinley gets cut and Urlacher takes his place. McKinley looks to be a backup...although if he cannot play ST....

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He's just a decent athlete with no real position. And he's not as good of an athlete as his brother.

If his name was Casey Jones I don't think the NFL would even glance at this guy :)

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B
He's just a decent athlete with no real position. And he's not as good of an athlete as his brother.

If his name was Casey Jones I don't think the NFL would even glance at this guy :)

I agree about name recognition. A'though if he was named Casey Jones, Deadheads would love the guy
:D

He will get chosen by someone as a UDFA, where do you think teams have him playing? I don't even know his measurables.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard