Dwayne Haskins killed in car accident

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t think there is anything inherently wrong with Schefters release. But Brandt? WTF dude….
A young man lost his life. His parents just lost a son. His family members lost a relative. His friends lost a friend. There was absolutely no reason for Schefter to include his current career path. That shows no compassion & continues to expose that he’s a jackass.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Reporters high is reporting news before everyone else. They don’t think of the message. In my opinion, it’s why I don’t like how the news has changed.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nothing Schefter or Brant said was untrue but it was def completely unnecessary. The kid was, by all accounts, a nice young man. He was chronically impulsive and immature. We get it. I’m sure his family was aware. He just did something utterly idiotic to cost himself his life. They will carry the burden of missing him for the rest of their lives. No need to rub it it on twitter. 24 years old is way too damn young. RIP.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

New details emerge in death of Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins​

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Tragic.

I feel bad saying this, but I feel that with the circumstances of where it happened, we're going to hear more about some tough mental issues that led to this situation.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Tragic.

I feel bad saying this, but I feel that with the circumstances of where it happened, we're going to hear more about some tough mental issues that led to this situation.
Why? He was there to train with Steelers teammates.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson