Durant to Suns

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I smoke a lot of weed and it sometimes effects my memory but I think I recall Booker sparking our Olympic team, focusing on defense and selflessness, it's also when a lot of the league's top players started name dropping Book as one of the real ones. Definitely left a good impression with KD
You must be registered for see images attach

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I smoke a lot of weed and it sometimes effects my memory but I think I recall Booker sparking our Olympic team, focusing on defense and selflessness, it's also when a lot of the league's top players started name dropping Book as one of the real ones. Definitely left a good impression with KD
Def a toke up to this article brings a 420 tear of joy to my eye book now paired with kd omfg im dreaming to much weed!!!!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Two doubles of Absolute later... I'm even more enthusiastic about the possibilities

We don't even need to put a bunch of mileage on KD trying to get to the playoffs, dude can chill. Same goes for CP3. It ain't about home court it's about health and comfort

Let's be honest. CP3 has maybe a couple more years in him, I think that lines up with KD's contract. So this is it, no warm ups window is wide open

Booker and Ayton are very blessed

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Ayton was the guy I didn’t want leaving in that deal because he was the most unique. He’s the complimentary player to book and KD. No one can double him when book and KD are on the floor with him. And let’s hope we get bubble mvp warren too!

(Kidding about bubble warren. I give him 3 games with us)

Can we start referring to Warren as "Bubble Boy"? It's perfect.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I WANT the Pelicans in the playoffs where we can beat their ass and show them that you can show off during regular season games in December all you want because we’ll still own your punk asses come April/May.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Two doubles of Absolute later... I'm even more enthusiastic about the possibilities

We don't even need to put a bunch of mileage on KD trying to get to the playoffs, dude can chill. Same goes for CP3. It ain't about home court it's about health and comfort

Let's be honest. CP3 has maybe a couple more years in him, I think that lines up with KD's contract. So this is it, no warm ups window is wide open

Booker and Ayton are very blessed
CP3 doesn't have to score now. Also, haven't watched TJ lately but if he is anything like he used to be he could be very effective as a scorer coming off the bench. We were kinda needing an instant offense player like that.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
KD has been a fan of Book for much longer than that, but I'm sure those Olympics helped.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
fell asleep at about 9:30 (I get up at 5 am) and woke up and was annoyed I couldn’t sleep. Been in the living room trying to make myself tired again and an hour into it i check espn.com

I hate giving up the cam and mikal but this is absolutely worth the cost.

I am afraid to go back to sleep and wake up and find out it was all a dream.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just played a fellow suns fan on 2k, he sent me a message and we started talking about the trade. This is kind of surreal. I still think we overpaid but Im starting to come to grips with it. I HATE losing Mikal. Not just because he's an awesome dude but he deserves better than Brooklyn. At least Kyrie isn't there to bother him. I have a feeling he'll be an All-Star before we're finished paying Brooklyn picks but a title will be worth it.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
How long has Durant been out with his injury?

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hi! I was told there were cookies. :Dold:thumbup:
Wow. I didn't think this trade was going to happen. :clapping::thewave: