Dragic :)

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
I agree Cheesewater.

"Derek Fisher, for threeeeee... YESSHHHH!....... upppp, now, they are saying it's a 2 pointer"

Nash.... hacked by Pau Gasol on the drive.... They are now saying it's on Kobe Bryant"

So annoying. No Marv, you got it wrong. 5th time this game you got it wrong, can you pay attention you frick. Can we go out with the old with these guys already? They are awful.

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Like I said previously, there was no way Dragic was going to win the Most Improved Player award due to his back-up role and his lack of minutes, but I believe you could make a case that he made the biggest stride from the 08-09 season to the 09-10 season. Last year he was just atrocious, and now he's looking like a shoe-in as our PGOTF. Night and day.

Errntknght

Reaction score
Can we go out with the old with these guys already? They are awful.

I hope you're not implying that when younger Marv Albert was a good bbal broadcaster! Collins, on the other hand, is still good despite his advanced age.

OP
OP
jagu

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
I believe that with more minutes and responsibility Goran Dragic's game will grow leaps & bounds.

No question. Once he learns to draw more fouls as he drives, he will be extremely tough to guard. That's one reason why Amare would be needed. I think Dragic could be more deadlier than Nash on the pick and roll because Dragic could drive to the hoop and score where Nash almost has to pass it to Amare.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seeing the dragon fury come out tonight was awesome.. dude wanted to tear sasha limb from limb. Teamed up with the rolos hulk temper this is going to be a fun team to watch down the road.

Hayduke

Registered
Reaction score
Seeing the dragon fury come out tonight was awesome.. dude wanted to tear sasha limb from limb. Teamed up with the rolos hulk temper this is going to be a fun team to watch down the road.

Funny how it actually took that to get him going. He was making some pretty bad plays till then. I hope he can kill it in game 7!

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
No question. Once he learns to draw more fouls as he drives, he will be extremely tough to guard. That's one reason why Amare would be needed. I think Dragic could be more deadlier than Nash on the pick and roll because Dragic could drive to the hoop and score where Nash almost has to pass it to Amare.

It may take a while before the Dragon plays with Stat due to the success of team substituion system Genry has. Nash and Goran have different styles and it will tke Goran playing with Amare for their chemistry to click.

Steve is a master passer who can thread the needle. I'm not sure Goran has the same level of vision. Steve is absolutely incredible and hitting pull up jumpers in the face of opponent's bigs. Steve seems able to keep his dribble after taking the ball under the basket and finding an open guy after disrupting the opponent's defense. Nash can use change of pace to get by guys to the basket.

Goran is very fast with long arns and can just motor by defenders. He seems tto be able to kick out as well as Nash. Goran is not the shooter Nash is,but he is getting there. Goran has long arms and can pass over many point guards more than Steve. Steve is not a big threat to just go by defenders who play close but Goran is.

With luck, Goran could be a great player in his own right. Kind of reminds me of Steve Young after Joe Montana got traded.

Errntknght

Reaction score
I did see Goran pull one of Steve's patented inside handoffs some weeks back. He's at the point of improving his dribble in traffic and keeping it alive when he crosses along the baseline but he's got a long, long way to go to rival Steve on offense. His vision is pretty fair and he's got the same toughness Steve has so we could see him improving for a good number of years. He needs to develope a pull up shot and learn how to change speed - when you're rushing headlong to the hoop, you don't have the time to see everything that's happening around you. Those are relatively straight forward things to learn but they put you in position to use your court vision.

OP
OP
jagu

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Dragic reminds me more of a Rondo type with a little less vision. I think Dragic can be a better scorer than Rondo though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard