Dragic :)

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
17 points in 5 minutes. Anyone know where I can get high quality video on that because I want to put that on my Ipod touch!!

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I am sure it will be up on you tube soon! Wow what a game

OP
OP
jagu

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Me and my friend are like the biggest Dragic fans on the East Coast (NY). We were going crazy everytime he made a shot man. It was like watching Kobe or Lebron. The guy is so dominating when he is aggressive. The fake to get Duncan and Ginobili to jump was so sweet.

OP
OP
jagu

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Gentry is such a great coach , he trusts his bench and it rewards him. Dragic is a great finisher near the hoop, he was playing scared all playoffs and not trusting his drive which makes his game that much better.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
I thought he was pretty good in some spurts vs the Blazers, maybe not scoring but doing everything else, running the point letting Steve get rest. I was not feeling they needed to rush Steve back in at any point. Great watching him being aggressive and getting hot in game 3. I just watched the replay of the 4th quarter.

Welcome to The Goran Dragic Show!
Send in The Dragon!

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
Goran "Enter the Dragon" Dragic

He kicked ass like Bruce Lee.

OP
OP
jagu

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Kid is sick. He makes some highlight move every night.

Roca Dolla

BIRD CITY!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
jagu

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Wow it looks like Rolo's back spazzed out in that pic lol.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Me and my friend are like the biggest Dragic fans on the East Coast (NY). We were going crazy everytime he made a shot man. It was like watching Kobe or Lebron. The guy is so dominating when he is aggressive. The fake to get Duncan and Ginobili to jump was so sweet.

I am the biggest Dragic fan in NY!

jibikao

Reaction score
I saw that highlight.

Finally our bench stepped up big time. Now that they've found their confidence, let's carry it to game 5 and 6!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you watch the replay on that drive against Fisher you'll see why Dragic looks a little off balance. During the spin move, Fisher grabs his forearm and holds it for a brief count causing Goran to stumble a bit on the way to the hoop. It's a great job by him just to recover let alone complete the play.

Steve

chickenhead

Reaction score
Count one more NY Dragic fan here.

Dragic was getting major love from Jason Smith on ESPN All Night. Saying he was the key to the series, and like Jason Williams from 10 years ago, etc. Bottom line is he's become fun to watch, and seems so fearless in the face of Spurs/Lakers teams that were supposed to have total physical and psychological edges on the Suns.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
last night he reminded me a lot of manu. just on the verge of being outta control, but walking the line. if you can walk that line you're gonna have success b/c your speed/movement will be awkward. something defenders can't anticipate.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Hey Fish.....Tee hee!!!

Your post was better Roca but i HAD to get in on this.

Has anyone noticed how Fisher held Goran's right arm? That is why it appeared he went out of control for a bit before crossing back to his right hand.

Great play, made better by Lopez's and bench's reaction to it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
last night he reminded me a lot of manu. just on the verge of being outta control, but walking the line. if you can walk that line you're gonna have success b/c your speed/movement will be awkward. something defenders can't anticipate.

yup. I think a couple more years and focus on his shot and this kid's gonna be manu-esque. And he's FEARLESS. I know he didn't make it, but I LOVED the fact that he even tried to dunk on the entire Laker team at one point.

OP
OP
jagu

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
ESPN's Bill Simmons had a tweet where he said its time to hold a ceremony for Manu to pass the torch to Dragic as the most exciting European player. Gotta love that!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
yup. I think a couple more years and focus on his shot and this kid's gonna be manu-esque. And he's FEARLESS. I know he didn't make it, but I LOVED the fact that he even tried to dunk on the entire Laker team at one point.

Like Manu, but he's already a better distributor. Not only is he making the easy passes and putting them right in the shooting pocket, he's also making the more difficult ones as well.

It's amazing that we have our point guard of the future, the same guy who could barely dribble it up the court last year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison