Draft - one week out - what do the Cardinals do with #4?

What do the Cards do with #4

• Keep - select other (specify in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I went with stick and pick.
However...that could change if the right combination of deals becomes available

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the love of God, just take the best player in the draft, who also happens to fit our biggest need. That’s Harrison. Has been since before the college season started, through the middle of the college season and into the end of it.

This is such a no-brainer, I’ve almost been conditioned to believe we screw it up.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who is Monti's guy? He'll manuver around that. I'm guessing a close race between MHJ and Odunze, with the tie going to Odunze based on perceived intangibles, team first guy, all that stuff. Plus the promise of magic beans. That would mean trading with Minnesota or NY and trading back up, with the details probably already agreed on in both cases, depending on how it unfolds. I'll say Minn because it involves more beans.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trade with Giants for round two picks in 2024 and 2025.

Trade up with the Chargers for a late third or fourth-round pick, then select MHJ.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why exactly would a team trade up with us? They know we will ask for a ton and if we don’t get it, we will take Harrison, not the QB they want. They can spend less and still out-bid others for the Charger’s pick.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Why exactly would a team trade up with us? They know we will ask for a ton and if we don’t get it, we will take Harrison, not the QB they want. They can spend less and still out-bid others for the Charger’s pick.

The only way that the Vikings, Giants, Broncos or Raiders can be sure that one of their competitors doesn't trade for a QB at number 4 is to trade for the pick themselves. It's fear of missing out on the QB that they want.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I kinda agree. I wouldn’t give as much as reported to move up.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy - the Cards simply need to convince other teams that they're happy to trade back with the Giants and take Odunze. Then (if the Giants are even interested in trading up for a QB) they need to convince the Giants that they're willing to trade back even farther and take Nabers, or Alt plus a WR later.

That's how high stakes poker is played.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I keep getting this feeling NE picks MHJ.

We will trade out as two QBs will be available. If we trade out we don’t trade back down.

We pick defense first and maybe use our second pick for defense as well. Wide receivers are plentiful in this draft.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard