Don't be Shocked

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
If the Cards move up now to take Williams. I thought he'd be long gone.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the Cards move up now to take Williams. I thought he'd be long gone.

I was thinking the same thing. I wish anyone but the Ravens was picking at 25 because the Pats need pass rush/DBs and the Packers are gonna take Bulaga.

This is where a 5th rounder would have come in handy.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
And they stayed put and got him. He's a good choice and I thought after SF picks they were left with little choice but to take the better run stopper, even if I like Odrick's better for all around ability.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
And they stayed put and got him. He's a good choice and I thought after SF picks they were left with little choice but to take the better run stopper, even if I like Odrick's better for all around ability.

Definitely going to need him to counter Iupati.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
What makes you say that?

They were talking about it on NFL Network earlier in the day and showing him at the Senior Bowl, he could have been flagged for holding a half dozen times. Bascially he doesn't block he grabs.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What makes you say that?

Yeah they said at practice he was holding constantly and again in the game. Mayock said he's a grabber and NFL refs will call it so he'll have to learn not to do it.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Yeah they said at practice he was holding constantly and again in the game. Mayock said he's a grabber and NFL refs will call it so he'll have to learn not to do it.

If we're lucky he won't learn ala Big and false starts.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

And Anthony Davis apparently has severe motivation concerns to go along with him.

The 49ers are going to get a lot of pub for their draft, but they took a couple of risky players.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
And Anthony Davis apparently has severe motivation concerns to go along with him.

The 49ers are going to get a lot of pub for their draft, but they took a couple of risky players.

Yeah I read that Davis' college coaches kinda trashed him and his attitude.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort