Does anyone still have their old "Go Suns." crying Cardinal shirts?

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
I still have mine. Remember these? Circa, what, 2006? I got one before the Cards org sent a cease and desist letter to the printer.

At what point should those of us who still have that shirt bring them out of the mothballs?

OP
OP
Divide Et Impera

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
It's the normal cardinal head logo but there's a tear superimposed under the eye and the slogan underneath the cardinal head says "Go Suns."

It looks like a regular, white Cards shirt that you would buy new at the mall, but with the tear and the slogan. Most people don't get it at first glance, but when you point out the tear, they get it. It was a great shirt that was appropriate under Denny Green's last year here. But, now it might be time to dust it off. I purposely held on to it for a season like this. I just didn't think that it would come so soon....

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
I had one that had the crying logo and said Cursed. I think I recall them having multiple slogans with that logo.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had one that said "Fumbling for Words."

Don't know what happened to it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine said "I'm a loser". Best shirt of the lot.

Got it in my closet. Gonna have to break it out for our next road game under the jersey so when we go down by 31, I can whip it out and show my true colors!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard