Dobbs to the Vikings

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Gambo is reporting that if Dobbs starts at least half of the Vikings remaining games then we get our 7th round pick back.

That must be what the conditions are (not turning into us giving a 6 - that makes no sense)
That makes sense. I wonder if the conditional 7th is the Giants or Browns. Hopefully it is the Browns.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Well obviously that as well. But the team is clearly showing they’re willing to rock with him as the #2 moving forward.

True. However, he is a 5th round rookie on a 1-7 team getting thrown into the fire on the road against often a very good defense. I am not going to be very critical of him if he struggles significantly in his first start.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have they watched the tape the last couple weeks?

Gambo says it's a 6th.

Maybe we can trade Hollywood for a 2nd and make up for 2 mistakes in the same day?!?
And we give them a 7th. No gain in picks.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True. However, he is a 5th round rookie on a 1-7 team getting thrown into the fire on the road against often a very good defense. I am not going to be very critical of him if he struggles significantly in his first start.
Agree 100% but the sharks in here will be merciless

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So....

We traded a 5th round pick for a QB that went 1-7 and then traded him for a 6th round pick?
And we also gave up a 7th round pick but MIGHT get it back.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had the Browns and Giants 7th rounders before this trade
And? We gave a 5th and a 7th. One to get him, one to get rid of him. We got a 7th and a 6th. The sevens cancel out. Net at this point, is we traded down a round.