Do the Raiders really need to trade up to get a passrusher?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Raiders have #4 pick and #24 pick in the first round.Why do they need to trade up?
Any of these passrushers could be available at #4
Josh Allen (KY)
Ed Oliver (Houston)
Montez Sweat (Miss ST)
Clelin Ferrell (Clemson)
Rashan Gary (Michigan)

Possible #24
JachaL Polite (Fla)
Brian Burns (Florida st)
Dremont Jones DT (Ohio St)

Lots of Passrush talent available if Gruden decides to stay with his current order.So hoping for a Oakland trade-up deal is possible but options are available for Gruden.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do they need to move up to get the best pass rusher yes… Do they need to move up to get a pass rusher? No

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Honestly, they don't, and it's why all of the talk is pretty silly. Sure, I'm not going to say no chance it happens, but with the state of their roster and Mayock at the helm, they're in the right position to rebuild. That team has a ton of time to rebuild, given that honestly, no one is going to care about their win-loss record until next year, when they get to Vegas.

OP
OP
B

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Do they need to move up to get the best pass rusher yes… Do they need to move up to get a pass rusher? No

I am hoping Bosa is the Cards pick.I think SF goes Josh Allen or Q.Williams.Jets can go-Ed Oliver as LB or Rashan Gary or Montez Sweat LB passrushers or greedy Williams CB.
Then Raiders could have several good options.With 3 first round picks Gruden can geta couple of very good passrushers.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Raiders are not trading up for Bosa if anyone trades up it’s gonna be a QB

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard