DJ traded to the Texans for DeAndre Freaking Hopkins

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Darren Urban
⁦‪@Cardschatter‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

New ⁦‪@AZCardinals‬⁩ WR DeAndre Hopkins said he wasn't surprised he was traded. Already working on communicating with QB Kyler Murray. Said contract talks are between agent and team. With offseason work, "I'll do everything when that day comes to catch up with the team when I can."

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With the new Defensive rules, offense has an edge now, you have to be balanced. But gone are the days of Baltimore Defense and Tanpa Bay winning rings with limited offenses. With the new rules in place the NFL has set it self to be a high scoring league. Fantasy numbers are exploding from it. The Chiefs won with all the weapons thay have and offense, that will be a new trend as long as this new rules stay in place

didnt NE just win the super bowl last year 13-3 in a defensive struggle against another really good defensive team in the Rams?

weren’t the 49ers in the game this year riding running game and defense?

Just look at recent winners NE, Seattle, Baltimore, Denver all good defensive teams.

just because Golden State can bomb you out with a small line up and 3s doesn’t mean everyone can play like GS.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
scott bordow
⁦‪@sbordow‬⁩

This was Hopkins' answer when asked about participating in virtual offseason workouts: "Like I said, that’s between the agent and my team. I play football for a living and I’m going to do everything I can to catch up with the team when that day comes when I can."

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darren Urban
⁦‪@Cardschatter‬⁩

Hopkins said he had planned to hold out the last time he had a contract situation and reached out to Larry Fitzgerald for advice. Fitz advised against a holdout and told him to report.

"Your play is going to speak for itself," Fitz told him.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
didnt NE just win the super bowl last year 13-3 in a defensive struggle against another really good defensive team in the Rams?

weren’t the 49ers in the game this year riding running game and defense?

Just look at recent winners NE, Seattle, Baltimore, Denver all good defensive teams.

just because Golden State can bomb you out with a small line up and 3s doesn’t mean everyone can play like GS.

There is soooo much information on the uptick in NFL offense, it's not it bot even a point to argue on. I am taking statistics and Fantasy numbers that clearly show ir.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/19/sports/nfl-offense-records.html

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With the new Defensive rules, offense has an edge now, you have to be balanced. But gone are the days of Baltimore Defense and Tanpa Bay winning rings with limited offenses. With the new rules in place the NFL has set it self to be a high scoring league. Fantasy numbers are exploding from it. The Chiefs won with all the weapons thay have and offense, that will be a new trend as long as this new rules stay in place

Chiefs didn't have a receiver over 1000 yards.

Thier defense was 10th in points allowed.

They won it because they had balance.