DJ traded to the Texans for DeAndre Freaking Hopkins

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was outside pulling weeds and thought it was an earthquake.. came inside to take a water break.. jump on the forum and saw the news.. I guess the ground shaking must have been Cardinal fans jumping for joy..

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mark Dalton

@CardsMarkD

·
6m

Cards WR
@DeAndreHopkins
on front of today’s AZ Republic sports page

1 of just 4 NFL players named 1st team All-Pro each of last 3 yrs

Since entering league in ‘13 he’s 3rd in catches & yds, 2nd in TDs

Only HOFer Marvin Harrison had more catches in 1st 7 seasons than Hop’s 632
You must be registered for see images attach

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Aaron Wilson

@AaronWilson_NFL

·
17m

David Johnson reaction to the trade: 'We were very excited. The Texans are very successful, very thankful talking to Bill O'Brien and the way he wanted to utilize me. It was excitement from the start. I have that chip back on my shoulder. I want to get back to 2016, if not better

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Shame about the defense. The way to support a young QB is for him to feel he doesn't have to score on every drive.

With the new Defensive rules, offense has an edge now, you have to be balanced. But gone are the days of Baltimore Defense and Tanpa Bay winning rings with limited offenses. With the new rules in place the NFL has set it self to be a high scoring league. Fantasy numbers are exploding from it. The Chiefs won with all the weapons thay have and offense, that will be a new trend as long as this new rules stay in place

Last edited:

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score

Aaron Wilson

@AaronWilson_NFL

·
17m

David Johnson reaction to the trade: 'We were very excited. The Texans are very successful, very thankful talking to Bill O'Brien and the way he wanted to utilize me. It was excitement from the start. I have that chip back on my shoulder. I want to get back to 2016, if not better

BACK on his shoulder? Sounds like he lost his “edge”...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the new Defensive rules, offense has an edge now, you have to be balanced. But gone are the days of Baltimore Defense and Tanpa Bay winning rings with limited offenses. With the new rules in place the NFL has set it self to be a high scoring league. Fantasy numbers are exploding from ir. The Chiefs won with all the weapons thay have and offense, that will be a new trend as long as this new rules stay in place

Sounds like the modern NBA where the offense has all the advantages.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sounds like the modern NBA where the offense has all the advantages.

I am a Defense fan to in NBA and NFL, but they think all this scoring will make a more entertaining product. There are some good analysis of offense exploding fantasy with these new rules in place

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose