Divisional games 1-22-2022

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Losing in consecutive years to a horrible Panthers team is 1000% on the coaching staff. The next time we lose to a cellar dweller should be KK’s last on our sideline.
When a team has your number, a lot of it does come down to the coaching and schemes they run against you with their talent... there is something there, and I guess the same can be said about the Niners who apparently are the bugaboo to Green Bay

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Good Lord.

What a weird thing to even start an argument about.
Eh, forget it. I just have a peculiar radar for people’s inconsistencies. Don’t have anything vested in this conversation.

And you’re not wrong. Playing in snow sucks. Unless you’re playing pick up football with your friends in thick powder and snow pants and parka and gloves. Real football in football and those temps just hurts. And speaking as someone who grew up playing football in AZ and then played in Maine in November in college, those that grew up playing in those conditions definitely have an advantage over those that don’t. You’re just in a state of semi-shock throughout the practice or game. It’s a distraction.