Divisional games 1-22-2022

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who was that guy here who said all year if the 49ers get healthy they are a SB contender? I hate it I know way too many 49er fans but that was an amazing win in Green Bay in terrible weather.
I know plenty of posters T’d off on Ouchie for lauding how good of a coach Shannahan is, especially with a healthy QB.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now Bidwill will keep the whole staff cause we beat them twice
Like a victory..
Being a loser cant change in a day

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
You absolutely must have a mean, nasty defense to matter in the NFL. The Cardinals cannot win unless Murray plays extremely well. When he plays like Garoppolo did tonight, we get murdered.

Not only have the Cards won without Murray playing well but they’ve won without him in general. Jimmy was bad but it wasn’t a complete meltdown. The Niners also have an incredible amount of swag and act like they know they’re going to win. That’s culture.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We aren't as far away as the usual whiners try to promulgate. We're right in the league with these teams. Just need better adaptation from the coaching staff as the season wears on.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We aren't as far away as the usual whiners try to promulgate. We're right in the league with these teams. Just need better adaptation from the coaching staff as the season wears on.
What color is the sky in your world?

From,

One of the Promulgating Whiners

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I thought Lambeau field is supposed to be some mythical playoff fortress for Rodgers where no foe leaves the frozen tundra alive. Hopefully that narrative got put to bed after today smh

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imagine: If we had just taken care of business versus the Rams last week - we'd be playing the Bucs tomorrow for the right to host the NFC Championship versus the Niners.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tough defensive game between SF and GB. Special teams in the end was the nail in the coffin. I would bet GB special teams coach gets the sacrificial lamb treatment after this

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Lambeau field is supposed to be some mythical playoff fortress for Rodgers where no foe leaves the frozen tundra alive. Hopefully that narrative got put to bed after today smh

I was watching UCLA hoops so I missed much of it but that drop by the TE earlier in the game was huge for them I think it was the first drive of the 2nd half? In bad weather field position is so important that guy catches it the field position change is a big deal. But then Kittle dropped one earlier in the first half that might have gone a LONG way

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard