Diamondbacks -- It is time.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that the Dbacks have been around ten years, can they stop telling people when to cheer or make noise on the Jumbtron.

People should know by now.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Now that the Cubs have gone nearly a century without a World Series title, can they just fold operations completely and admit it is a complete and collasal failure? The Arizona Cardinals still have 40 years to go to reach the level of failure the Cubs have achieved.

The Cubs and Chicago should know by now.

PS: Wrigley sucks.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that the Cubs have gone nearly a century without a World Series title, can they just fold operations completely and admit it is a complete and collasal failure? The Arizona Cardinals still have 40 years to go to reach the level of failure the Cubs have achieved.

OT.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that the Dbacks have been around ten years, can they stop telling people when to cheer or make noise on the Jumbtron.

People should know by now.

People don't know in general. They still don't know that they should stand on a full count, etc.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we are throwing down decrees, be sure to mention to Suns fans that it is OK to stand up. Standing up wont ruin your $300 jeans.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we are throwing down decrees, be sure to mention to Suns fans that it is OK to stand up. Standing up wont ruin your $300 jeans.

Agreed. At least Cards fans are starting to realize when to stand.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I didn't mean to put down Phoenix. I am just saying. It is for dumb Cub fans to say:

"At least we dont need them to tell us when to cheer"

That is not what I was getting at at all.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean to put down Phoenix. I am just saying. It is for dumb Cub fans to say:

Sure Mr. co-conspirator to murder. You aren't capable of anything like that.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get loud....stay loud.

I laugh when the second part "stay loud" flashes. Man.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score

A Cubs fan told me that last night. I told him, "At least we don't need to tell our players to show up!"

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Or how about Cards fans that hate the opposing fans then turn around and go to Suns games to cheer for the Lakers..

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

That pisses me off so much and is a big reason I don't make as many Suns games as I used to. Some dude behind me told me to sit down after they did the player introductions and as soon as I did Cedric Ceballos told the crowd to get on their feet.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think we are finally close to getting Card fans to yell on D and **** on O. The D-backs may take a bit longer.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard