DHop just PP21 All Over Again

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
suspended players lose their salary... but not their bonuses...a team can convert salary to bonus, thus protecting the player from losing millions due to a suspension. we didnt do it foe peterson, and apparently not for hopkins either.
which I am fine with. accountability hurts sometimes.
Yeah, if this is his big problem, he can shove it.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You are all saying the I guy doesn't want to stick around for a rebuild?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
And DHop was on Hard Knocks concerned that his HOF chances may be hurt with his suspension for PEDs rather than living in the now and seeing how he hurt this team and its chances to win. If anything, sitting out the last two games because things weren't going well is what should hurt your HOF chances. A real HOFer would suit up and play rather than take games off.
Maybe they had him sit to avoid injury so they could trade him? Who knows?

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I want to see how our GM and Head Coach turn out. If we bring in Sean Peyton and a good GM I can see D-Hop changing his mind. Before we actually even think of trading him we need to think who is going to take his place.

Kyler had a bad year period but can you imagine if he didn’t have D-Hop at all or doesn’t have him next year. Might as well draft another QB because Kyler will only get worse.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
And DHop was on Hard Knocks concerned that his HOF chances may be hurt with his suspension for PEDs rather than living in the now and seeing how he hurt this team and its chances to win. If anything, sitting out the last two games because things weren't going well is what should hurt your HOF chances. A real HOFer would suit up and play rather than take games off.
To be honest I was pretty pissed off that Dhop didn’t travel to the last 2 games & support his teammates given the majority of them that were hurt or on IR were there. Too me that speaks volumes about his leadership & commitment to his teammates, despite his talent on the field.

As an old saying goes a persons true character is measured more during adversity than when everything is going great. This will make twice now he’s bailed on a team that had playoff expectations & ended up bad in the won loss record.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I like his play but not his character at this point. I mean he was the best without doping, but he doped - but way better character then Sean Payton, the scum of historic sports world.