Desmond Ridder to the Cardinals (Traded Rondale Moore)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
People always want more from a backup QB than is really available. People want a guy who is basically as good as a starter, but the vast majority of backup QBs are actually worse than Ridder.

Nathan Peterman is still floating around as a back up QB!
I feel like you've said this about basically every Cards backup QB except Chris Streveler.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ronald going for 1000 yards next year would be the most Cardinal thing ever. I like it though, he wasn’t gonna do it here and now you have two young dudes that can battle it out for the backup job. I don’t think it means Tune is gone cause I think they’ll keep three.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
And I’m not really sure Drake London is a 1… he’s been pretty underwhelming
jury is out for sure but he's had some decent games to go with the horrific QB play he has been party to.
I think they go defense but if Nabers or Oduzne is sitting there, they might give Cousins another weapon. They did sign Darnell Mooney though. But he's been nothing special.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I heard someone say that if you take away Ridders 5 worst plays from any game he's pretty good, but he always has 5 bad plays.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’ll be interested to see if a FA WR is in the works. Curtis Samuel makes some sense here if you’re considering filling Moore’s role(I use that term loosely here).

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a quality backup QB, and even I had given up on Rondale so I like this move quite a bit.

Hopefully it means we draft another WR in the 3rd or 4th.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would we do that when tune isn’t expensive and they saw something in him they liked enough to spend a draft pick?
For the roster spot of course. Tune if they wanted could go on the practice squad leaving another spot for another position.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am lukewarm on Hollywood but at the right price he makes some sense.
He absolutely does. He is a good #2 or #3 when healthy. Would make Harrison's transition easier as well.

But I don't want to sign him long term.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like the trade. Also Tune will be the 3d qb, need to carry 3.
You must have seen something in Tune that I missed, because he showed absolutely nothing to me. I want him gone.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard