Desmond Ridder to the Cardinals (Traded Rondale Moore)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Light the Dortch!!!

Also, thanks for the memory, Clayton!
Is Tune gone or #3 or practice squad? They sure liked to use Tune on short and goal situations because he can actually move the pile and score a TD.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A capable backup QB who can spot start for a guy who has disappointed and in the last year of his contract.

I wonder if this move indicates a WR signing of some sort?

Last edited:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Is Tune gone or #3 or practice squad? They sure liked to use Tune on short and goal situations because he can actually move the pile and score a TD.
probably a mix of both (there are some rule changes proposed on the 3rd qb able to be active on game days)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he'll go to the PS. Teams like to keep a 3rd around if one gets hurt, and they have the emergency 3rd QB rule now too.
I can see that. Practice squad or cut are the options. I don't think we keep 3 QB opening day.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I think he'll go to the PS. Teams like to keep a 3rd around if one gets hurt, and they have the emergency 3rd QB rule now too.
I forget which team is pushing for it, but there's a rule change being talked about that would make the 3rd QB(Ps guy) eligible to play on Sundays in an emergency.
Agree Tune with be PS QB.

So sad we're going to miss Rondale's break out year so many have been pimpimg the last couple of off seasons. He was a trash pick from the get go.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison