DBacks @ Rockies series thread June 20th - June 22nd

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
When you find a 16 run lineup why would you change it?

Obviously that order works

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you find a 16 run lineup why would you change it?

Obviously that order works

Day game after a night game. Most managers will change to get fresh legs in there. Also, no guarantee the Rockies pitchers would be as bad.

My biggest beef is no Peralta. Hazelbaker for Blanco, giving him rest is ok, but not Herrmann in there with Mathis catching.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Day game after a night game. Most managers will change to get fresh legs in there.

Its baseball. 90% of it is standing around waiting. There is positively zero credence to the idea of them needing rest when you consider basketball players play back-to-back games occasionally and they run miles up and down the court.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Its baseball. 90% of it is standing around waiting. There is positively zero credence to the idea of them needing rest when you consider basketball players play back-to-back games occasionally and they run miles up and down the court.

Add in this is a team we need to get past. I don't get it. Play your best and go after the 2-1 series win.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Totally agree except for catchers and pitchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Dbacks: masters of the grounder with eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That 4th yesterday was nuts. I went to the store 5-1 two outs to get a drink. Got back at 10-1. I had to rewind it. I was thinking I would see a home run. It was a hit fest.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bang 5-1.

I knew this was a good lineup. :lmao:

Hold on it's Coors we will need 5 more.

RINGLESS

Veteran
Reaction score
Have to feel bad for Lamb today. Goldy not leaving many opportunities for RBI's for him

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn