Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, back in Arizona. Dbacks fell apart while i was in florida

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Well, back in Arizona. Dbacks fell apart while i was in florida

They actually fell apart a while ago... It's just now each loss is under the microscope and magnified. And through all of the epic carnage, we are still somehow only 2 1/2 games back of the Rockies. o_O

I can easily see us getting swept and by end of the day on Thursday, we'll be able to close the book on this whacky season... I have no idea how we'll be able to score runs at a rate that could possibly keep up with COL. And of course, should any of our starters not pitch a complete game, well... we know how that story unfolds don't we... :eek:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sad to see this Dback forum go silent. For good reason I know.

82 is right, they fell apart 15 to 20 games ago and just have squeaked by to stay close. Today, Godley fell apart in the 6th and TL thought it was a good idea to bring in Bracho. Nice 6 run inning for Colorado.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Avila has 3 straight strikeouts. What in the world did they ever see in him??

The dbacks have a total of 11 strikeouts on them and Colorado has only 4. Pitiful!

Why I keep watching, I have no clue.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
GET RID OF ALL THE RELIEVERS!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sad to see this Dback forum go silent. For good reason I know.

82 is right, they fell apart 15 to 20 games ago and just have squeaked by to stay close. Today, Godley fell apart in the 6th and TL thought it was a good idea to bring in Bracho. Nice 6 run inning for Colorado.

I don't understand bringing in Bracho. Dude has not been good all year. TL has lost all feel for the bullpen. And now the bullpen is imploding creating more TL indecision

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Dbacks are 55-59 since May 1. That is a large enough sample to show them for the team they are.

Reaction score
Avila has 3 straight strikeouts. What in the world did they ever see in him??

The dbacks have a total of 11 strikeouts on them and Colorado has only 4. Pitiful!

Why I keep watching, I have no clue.

We keep watching because we are FANS. I like to think I’m not just a “
Fair-weather” fan but this season is really testing my patience!!

Reaction score
We are planning to move to New Hampshire next spring to be near family- be near my twin 3 1/2 yr old granddaughters, etc. I know- who in the world retires to NEW HAMPSHIRE??

But one saving grace is we can become Red Sox fans (if I can learn to stomach the American League...) but it will likely be just in time for them to have a few losing seasons (after this year!)

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We are planning to move to New Hampshire next spring to be near family- be near my twin 3 1/2 yr old granddaughters, etc. I know- who in the world retires to NEW HAMPSHIRE??

But one saving grace is we can become Red Sox fans (if I can learn to stomach the American League...) but it will likely be just in time for them to have a few losing seasons (after this year!)

I don't think I could ever do that, change my favorite team, if I moved to a different state. I will always be a Dback, cards, suns, and coyotes fan no matter where I move to. I might become a fan of a local team, but they would never be my favorite. :D

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL... You gotta another option?? :(

He should've never been brought back up when the team expended. Had to be a better option in reno?

Just saw some news on my phone that boxberger was removed as a closer. Might see him in the 6th or 7th innings now. After this loss, does it even matter now?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
He should've never been brought back up when the team expended. Had to be a better option in reno?

Reno?? Hell, they should be looking throughout their entire system, including all the way down to single A! But even if they did, the shelves are bare... They got nothin.

Just saw some news on my phone that boxberger was removed as a closer. Might see him in the 6th or 7th innings now. After this loss, does it even matter now?

Yea... heard the interview with Torey earlier today. He used the term "matching up" and that he intends to "match up" the rest of the way, which will likely mean any pitcher will be used at any time, depending upon the match up...

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score

Except for allergies and frigid weather, New Hampshire is a nice State. Before leaving New Jersey for Phoenix forty years ago, Lake Winnipesaukee was a favorite place to visit.

Good luck in your move.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Best part is that our farm system is garbage too, fun times . If Hazen was smart, he would jettison off some contacts/trades and rebuild .