Dansby and Washington

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Ok everyone who wrote that Dansby and Washington would be awesome together at LB please take a bow.

16 Tackes, 4 sacks and 2 interceptions. In their first game together!!!

:notworthy:

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This Dynamic Duo is good enough to jack the DD handle from Darnell...sorry GEE. :D Darryl and Dansby baybay yeah!!! :smiliefan: :number1:

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
17 total tackles and a total of 5 tackles for a loss as well(4 sacks and a 1 yard loss by Williams, pushed out by DWash). Yeah I totally agree these guys seem like a dynamic duo. Both make plays in the run game and in the pass game as both blitzers and in coverage. It's going to be very difficult for teams to figure out a way to effectively attack these guys for an entire game IMO.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I luv our two #58s. Maybe we should call them Dos Cinco Ocho ;)

Awesome day for both

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I take back everything I ever said bad about Dansby. He was a monster today. The "Dazzling Duo" are going to be a major force to recon with. I can't wait to see Kaepernick running for his life and screaming like a little girl.:D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I take back everything I ever said bad about Dansby. He was a monster today. The "Dazzling Duo" are going to be a major force to recon with. I can't wait to see Kaepernick running for his life and screaming like a little girl.:D

kudos for this post.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With all the criticism of Washington for the suspension I had almost forgotten how good this guy is. His first game of the year and he was dominant.

Always a Dansby fan. He is a playmaker.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kudos for this post.

You have to give the devil his due. Right now, Dansby is the heart and soul of this defense. He is the undisputed leader and I see this defense becoming one of the best we've ever had. They are only going to get better and considering the LB losses we've had are playing at an amazing level. These guys want to WIN!!!!!

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Is it too early for Keim to start talking an extension with Dansby? I'd love to see these two together for a few more years.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
In the words of Brian Billick, Karlos Washington is a player in this league.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I tell you what is cool and that is the rapport that Washington and Dansby seemed to have out there today. In ways they are very similar players and Dansby is the mentor he never had to help him improve his play on the field. They make a great duo :)

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Looked like they had a friendly competition out there. Nice to see the two can coexist on the field together.

Helps with Karp and Wilson coming up.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I don't think I could have adequately described the joy I felt when we resigned Dansby. He has always been a playmaker. I think that we could easily have him, brinkley and Washington on the field and be even better. I also look forward to seeing Minter starting to get in on the action too.

OP
OP
Duckjake

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't think I could have adequately described the joy I felt when we resigned Dansby. He has always been a playmaker. I think that we could easily have him, brinkley and Washington on the field and be even better. I also look forward to seeing Minter starting to get in on the action too.

Dockett, T'Amatamanuapoilana, Dan Williams, Cambell

Washington, Brinckley, Dansby

Try to run on that group.

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
What a great tandem they can do it all, blitzing coverage everything. These guys are great. So proud of them out there today. Dansby and Washington just bust out game breaking plays on the regular, blitzing and dropping into coverage. I think Carolina vastly underestimated how much Washington means to our defense.

What an awesome division we have for inside linebackers, best in the league hands down. Bowman and Willis in SF are special and especially physical. Wagner runs MLB in Seattle's 4-3 and was awesome his rookie year last year. James Laurinaitis was awesome in college and has been a tackling machine for the Rams.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Did I miss something about the 2 #58's?

Wasn't Karlos #55 then switched to #56?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did I miss something about the 2 #58's?

Wasn't Karlos #55 then switched to #56?

He is saying that because Dansby's original # since he has been in the league was 58.

Now that Dwash has it he has to wear another # thus two 58's

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Excellent game by D & D demolition. Best Cardinals linebacker play as a unit that I've enjoyed in a very long time. When Washington caught and tackled Cam Newton for a loss on a critical third down play, I was stunned.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see the next two games and how DWash helps keep the QB's contained like he did Newton.

After that I'm looking forward to see 58 squared keep TE's from killing us.

I also hope to see Minter get some playing time to keep LOS as fresh as possible.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Ok everyone who wrote that Dansby and Washington would be awesome together at LB please take a bow.

16 Tackes, 4 sacks and 2 interceptions. In their first game together!!!

:notworthy:

Don't mind if I do.

But, who cares about who is right/wrong, just enjoy the good play. Those two where really tearing it up.

Moving Dansby to SILB takes his weakness, speed, and makes it a positive, IMO.

Then there is Washington, who is just a freak.

Awesome, so good to see the defense look as strong as it did yesterday.

At one point I turned to my wife and said, "Hmmm... Maybe it wasn't all the defensive coordinator last season ? Maybe the talent is just that good."

We will see.