'Cuse moves on

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Syracuse gets by Oklahoma (good chance they will), watch out. Could be 2003 all over again.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screw 'cuse. Best thing they do is whine, just like their coach. Syracuse football has a long and honorable tradition. 'cuse hoops under Boeheim is a long history of recruiting and playing slimeballs. Boeheim is Tim Floyd with a veneer and a coating of teflon.

Student-athlete is a 'cuse hoops oxymoron.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
ignorance ^

you know what screw that, i'm not done. Boeheim is Tim Floyd? Boeheim whining is sitting on the bench and making a face. He doesn't run across the court screaming at people. Thats like saying Tim Duncan getting mad is like Ron Artest getting mad. And who are these slimeballs at Syracuse? is it because Syracuse doesn't just let in a bunch of private school white kids, because that really sounds like what you are getting at. There have been many great people to go through Syracuse. Heard of Derrick Coleman? Gerry McNamara? I'm sure you will bring up Eric Devendorf (falsely accused as the girl said), 'melo for one video that was obviously a joke as he was laughing the whole time. Your post is ridiculous.

Last edited:

GBPacker4life

Reaction score
'cuse is not a great team, they are an alright team at best. people seem to think that if you play in a six overtime game that that makes you an unbelievable team. they beat SF austin, (who ever the hell they are?) and Arizona State, the zone defense they play is very poor and their offense is questionable at times. 6 OT's doesn't qualify you amoung the national elite. Harris is god awful, devendorf can shoot along with routiens, johnny flynn is a quality point guard but i think they are all heavily over rated... we will see just how good they are against OU, and i agree with the guy who thinks boehiem is "'cuse hoops under Boeheim is a long history of recruiting and playing slimeballs. Boeheim is Tim Floyd with a veneer and a coating of teflon." boehiem is a joke.:nono:

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
'cuse is not a great team, they are an alright team at best. people seem to think that if you play in a six overtime game that that makes you an unbelievable team. they beat SF austin, (who ever the hell they are?) and Arizona State, the zone defense they play is very poor and their offense is questionable at times. 6 OT's doesn't qualify you amoung the national elite. Harris is god awful, devendorf can shoot along with routiens, johnny flynn is a quality point guard but i think they are all heavily over rated... we will see just how good they are against OU, and i agree with the guy who thinks boehiem is "'cuse hoops under Boeheim is a long history of recruiting and playing slimeballs. Boeheim is Tim Floyd with a veneer and a coating of teflon." boehiem is a joke.:nono:

ahahaha oh my god where to even start with this.

if you think Paul Harris is god awful, it is YOU that only watched the 6 OT game. And only spelling one player/coaches right doesn't get you much credibility talking about that team. and if you think Jim B is a joke, then you are a joke. He's a HOFer and 1 win away from 800. Fly away.

GBPacker4life

Reaction score
ok cool down kid, paul harris isn't god awful but he is not at all an impressive player, i dont even think he should be starting, he is a 6'5" ___________ (fill in the blank) hint.... their is nothing positive you can put there. and really your going to jump on my case for misspelling a name. dude its a forum, you need to back up your argument with facts not point out pointless flaws, idiot, your response is childish. and you want to doubt my credibility, ok mr. syracuselaxman, you must have a totally unbias toward syracuse, credibility kid. and they had a great game against cleveland state and georgetown the first time.

p.s. play a real sport

Reaction score
GBPacker has only begun to touch on a great point, Syracuse sucks. They only have their good record because they beat half-******** teams all year. Kudos! The only reason people know who they are is cuz of their domestic violence-happy Devendorf who must've gotten some reaaallll good lawyers to help him sweep that mess under the rug. That, or he just beat that girl into submission to the point where she can't "remember" the event. Either way, it's very characteristic of the scum who founded that school. Leave it to the Irish to be behind such louzy schools like 'Cuse. Syracuse simply sucks, SyracuseLaxMan. By the way, do the crazy italians in NY even know what lacrosse is? Maybe they should get their hands out the hair gel jar and quit beatin off to such teams like 'Cuse.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
ok cool down kid, paul harris isn't god awful but he is not at all an impressive player, i dont even think he should be starting, he is a 6'5" ___________ (fill in the blank) hint.... their is nothing positive you can put there. and really your going to jump on my case for misspelling a name. dude its a forum, you need to back up your argument with facts not point out pointless flaws, idiot, your response is childish. and you want to doubt my credibility, ok mr. syracuselaxman, you must have a totally unbias toward syracuse, credibility kid. and they had a great game against cleveland state and georgetown the first time.

p.s. play a real sport

haha both of those posts are ridiculous. Italians didn't invent lacrosse, and the hair gel italians dont live upstate. But i realize you probably don't know Syracuse is upstate. I don't see the relevance of the post. And we did play good teams this year. Other than playing in conference against a GREAT big east conference, we played memphis on the road without the "women beater" (give me a break), florida, and kansas basically on the road. all wins. and yea, lacrosse isn't a real sport, you must realize how stupid you sound.

p.s. when you can't win an argument and need to make a second profile, don't make the names so similar you moron. Louisville4thewin....Gbpacker4life.

Last edited:

GBPacker4life

Reaction score
alrighty... first you criticize my spelling of a proper noun then you accuse me of creating two profiles win an argument against you, brother i dont need two profiles to win an argument against you. First off, lacrosse is not a real sport, it is a hobby. in fact it rivals knitting and scrapbooking. lacrosse is a joke. that is the sport where football's rejects come to hit people with sticks... when people are rejected from a real sport they take up hobbies to pass the time, lacrosse seems to be the hobby of choice with most 'real sport' rejects. and to call out me for having two profiles hurts kid, it hurts... but if you want to make up a story to help you sleep at night... be my guest, but if i see another profile with the letters 'l-a-x' i'm going to call you out.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
alrighty... first you criticize my spelling of a proper noun then you accuse me of creating two profiles win an argument against you, brother i dont need two profiles to win an argument against you. First off, lacrosse is not a real sport, it is a hobby. in fact it rivals knitting and scrapbooking. lacrosse is a joke. that is the sport where football's rejects come to hit people with sticks... when people are rejected from a real sport they take up hobbies to pass the time, lacrosse seems to be the hobby of choice with most 'real sport' rejects. and to call out me for having two profiles hurts kid, it hurts... but if you want to make up a story to help you sleep at night... be my guest, but if i see another profile with the letters 'l-a-x' i'm going to call you out.

haha ok. call me out if someone else has lax in their name with the exact same number of posts and the same join date. and sounds like someone got cut from the lacrosse team to me....

GBPacker4life

Reaction score
do you think your cleaver? do you think your funny? "sounds like someone got cut from the lacrosse team" ha....ha....ha.... really, that was terrible, and stop high 5ing yourself in front of your computer. that was a horrible comeback. unlike you i played real sports in high school and continue to play them...

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
im done arguing if lacrosse is a sport. most ridiculous thing i have ever read on this board. and you're only on post 5. we have alot to look forward to....

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Back to real discussion and no personal attacks without warrant, I really think Boeheim is a great coach, and not just because he is the coach of my favorite team.

I have had coaches that will have your back and defend you, and I have also had coaches that will not stand up for you with refs or anything.

Boeheim will stand up to his players no matter what crap he will get for it.

This video (has swearing FYI) shows how he will stand up for a player bigtime. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn3kPBww2w0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgEBO4zAt0Q&feature=related

not to mention his 799 wins. The guy gets it done.

Reaction score
Laxman, im so proud of ur detective skills and attempt to pin me and GBPacker as the same person. Ever consider screennames, license plates, etc. that have the number 4 in the name to shorten it up? Me too. Now to discuss ur permanent ***** for Boeheim...if I were as old as dirt, born and raised in the same basketball-playing hellhole my whole 150 years of living, I think I could have a lot to buffer my resume too.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Laxman, im so proud of ur detective skills and attempt to pin me and GBPacker as the same person. Ever consider screennames, license plates, etc. that have the number 4 in the name to shorten it up? Me too. Now to discuss ur permanent ***** for Boeheim...if I were as old as dirt, born and raised in the same basketball-playing hellhole my whole 150 years of living, I think I could have a lot to buffer my resume too.

:stupid: Sweet screen name.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Cuse, sorry if my dislike of Boeheim spurred the personal attacks. They are not appropriate and I hope they cease.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
your signature should read "further than you" instead of "further then you"

:)

Even better, crowing about having a better basketball program than ASU (the team that has also beaten you 5 times in a row)...just screams inferiority complex. Might want to set your sights a little higher AZ...

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
'Cuse, sorry if my dislike of Boeheim spurred the personal attacks. They are not appropriate and I hope they cease.

No its fine, you didn't do it. I'm just amazed that one...er...i mean two guys coming in on the same day talking about having ****** for guys etc. haven't been banned yet.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even better, crowing about having a better basketball program than ASU (the team that has also beaten you 5 times in a row)...just screams inferiority complex. Might want to set your sights a little higher AZ...

Ya thats it ! lmao.. Inferior to who? ASU? Better check the resume... lmao @ inferior complex.. Did you really just type that? Your boys are at home, deal with it...

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ASU fan: "We've finally kicked your ass, UofA, you suck right now!! ha ha"

UofA fan: "Whatever, you're school is irrelevant, you beat us when you were at your best and we had a down year. History is in our favor. We kick your guys ass all the time"

ASU fan: "How pathetic are you that you got beat by such an irrelevant team. How insecure do you have to be to even compare yourselves to us. Besides, it's not like you're as good as teams 'x, y, or z'."

You could replace UofA with KU and ASU with KState or Mizzou and have this same conversation.

Since this forum has morphed into a Syracuse one, a better debate would be to compare Cuse to UofA. That's a close call of programs.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
ASU fan: "We've finally kicked your ass, UofA, you suck right now!! ha ha"

UofA fan: "Whatever, you're school is irrelevant, you beat us when you were at your best and we had a down year. History is in our favor. We kick your guys ass all the time"

ASU fan: "How pathetic are you that you got beat by such an irrelevant team. How insecure do you have to be to even compare yourselves to us. Besides, it's not like you're as good as teams 'x, y, or z'."

You could replace UofA with KU and ASU with KState or Mizzou and have this same conversation.

Since this forum has morphed into a Syracuse one, a better debate would be to compare Cuse to UofA. That's a close call of programs.

Rivalries 101 baby, U of A and ASU grads (and Gee) will always go back and forth, but most of us know that not much separates these schools beyond about 90 miles. It's just fun to go back and forth.

GBPacker4life

Reaction score
No its fine, you didn't do it. I'm just amazed that one...er...i mean two guys coming in on the same day talking about having ****** for guys etc. haven't been banned yet.

Are you playing the victim here? really? i have come to this forum to give an opinion... have i personally attacked you? no more attacks then you dished out, sounds like you can dish it but cant take it. its a forum, take a joke and don't get butt hurt... on this thread i have given my opinion on syracuse and lacrosse, it was the louisville guy talking about ****** and what not, but don't put me and louisville4thewin in the same category, especially classify him and i as the same person, his posts are ridiculous.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
dude its a forum, you need to back up your argument with facts not point out pointless flaws, idiot, your response is childish.
p.s. play a real sport

First off, lacrosse is not a real sport, it is a hobby. in fact it rivals knitting and scrapbooking. lacrosse is a joke. that is the sport where football's rejects come to hit people with sticks... when people are rejected from a real sport they take up hobbies to pass the time, lacrosse seems to be the hobby of choice with most 'real sport' rejects.

do you think your cleaver? do you think your funny? "sounds like someone got cut from the lacrosse team" ha....ha....ha.... really, that was terrible, and stop high 5ing yourself in front of your computer. that was a horrible comeback. unlike you i played real sports in high school and continue to play them...

Are you playing the victim here? really? i have come to this forum to give an opinion... have i personally attacked you? no more attacks then you dished out, sounds like you can dish it but cant take it. its a forum, take a joke and don't get butt hurt... on this thread i have given my opinion on syracuse and lacrosse, it was the louisville guy talking about ****** and what not, but don't put me and louisville4thewin in the same category, especially classify him and i as the same person, his posts are ridiculous.

here are highlights (the knitting line is definitely the number one play) from your posts. you come in here with your hair on fire right away talking trash. i believe they call that trolling these days.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen