Crow Eating Time

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
All you VJ homers throwing around the "relaxes" and "lols" when posters were going berserk at our staggeringly awful run defense, please stand up and admit you were wrong. Go on, eat the steaming pile of crow for downplaying it because we won games and came away with TOs to paper over the cracks. You know who you are. Step up to the plate and eat your crow. if I and the other darksiders can do it when the team's winning, you can do it when your awful takes slap you in the face.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All you VJ homers throwing around the "relaxes" and "lols" when posters were going berserk at our staggeringly awful run defense, please stand up and admit you were wrong. Go on, eat the steaming pile of crow for downplaying it because we won games and came away with TOs to paper over the cracks. You know who you are. Step up to the plate and eat your crow. if I and the other darksiders can do it when the team's winning, you can do it when your awful takes slap you in the face.
Are you also ready to admit Simmons was the wrong pick? You gotta eat yours as well.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
My question is how do so many posters think VJ is a shoe-in for a head coaching job? First of all his defense is so "complicated" that it takes 3 years to learn. Second who is going to give him that much time as a HC without firing him? Some of the more knowledgable posters on here say his system is so complicated that we are always thinking about what to do and not reacting to what they see. It seemed like we were 10 yards off their receivers when they caught the ball and unable to stop the run. I'm not and x's and o's guy but that is what I saw, as well as my wife who is a casual fan.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Game script dictates everything. If the offense does anything in the first half maybe the defense looks different.

This defense is not built to play and win 9-7 games. They’re not going to.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really understand, how kicking people when they are down does anyone any good. There are multiple threads like this one...

What sort of personal satisfaction does one gain by getting angry and taking shots at the character and intelligence of posters, players and coaches? Does it keep one from kicking the dog?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This thread is just as lame as when the Kool-Aiders did the same earlier in the season.
Agreed. But sometimes people need to see what they look like. Petty and spiteful.

The truth is, koolaiders need to understand that what we saw today was the product of what many of us have been saying all season long. Even in wins. This is just confirmation that zippity-do-dah all the time is just blindness.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Game script dictates everything. If the offense does anything in the first half maybe the defense looks different.

This defense is not built to play and win 9-7 games. They’re not going to.
That’s all well and good. We had the ball for 2:30 in the first quarter and only one 3 and out I believe. That’s the defense just getting crushed.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really understand, how kicking people when they are down does anyone any good. There are multiple threads like this one...

What sort of personal satisfaction does one gain by getting angry and taking shots at the character and intelligence of posters, players and coaches? Does it keep one from kicking the dog?

You were capping on darksiders earlier this year when things were good so the above is pretty hypocritical.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Lol. At least two of these are directed at darksiders after every win. One thread the other way and now it’s a problem.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You were capping on darksiders earlier this year when things were good so the above is pretty hypocritical.

If you say so. I know I wasn't angry or upset. I was happy the team was doing well when people said it wouldn't. I rarely start threads so I know I didn't make a call out thread.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you say so. I know I wasn't angry or upset. I was happy the team was doing well when people said it wouldn't. I rarely start threads so I know I didn't make a call out thread.

No, but you were trashing people right along Krang and others. It was stupid then just like Stout is being stupid now.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. At least two of these are directed at darksiders after every win. One thread the other way and now it’s a problem.
I didn't say it's a problem. I said I really don't understand it. I do remember somebody called out stout specifically which is no different. By the time I read it Stout had handled it with good spirit. So did cheese IIRC.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but you were trashing people right along Krang and others. It was stupid then just like Stout is being stupid now.
I trashed people? I doubt it that I got personal. But if I did my bad.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

You sure VJ and his crew are done Stout?

Definitely time to settle up?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It can be frustrating to point out areas for improvement to have the answer be "we are winning, it can't be that big of an issue". Keim's drafting of first round ILBs (or other areas). Vance's defense. Kyler's inconsistency.

The Zaven Collins thing sums it up perfectly. It is a problem that we drafted a guy to start and yet scrubs are getting time ahead of him. And the fact that some on here cite Vance as being someone who gets the benefit of doubt even after he pulled the same crap the year before with Simmons is silly. Vance has done nothing to justify any credit. But, because we were winning, people said it isn't an issue.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This thread is just as lame as when the Kool-Aiders did the same earlier in the season.
Exactly why I posted it. The hypocrisy on this board is overwhelming. It's "cool" to do it to darksiders when the team plays well. I don't LIKE being right about us sucking at something, but fair is fair :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson