Credit Card Question

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I have been with B of A for a long time, but would prefer to get a card with airline miles or something of that sort. Does anyone here work with a particular company/airline that knows of a good card with no annual fee and airline miles? I know there are some websites that also list special deals as well, any help would be appreciated.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
First post after 15k...I am honored. Unfortunately I already saw this site, know there are a few others that have similar info, just not sure where they are...

Then I got nuthin'. ;)

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Stay away from credit cards, they are evil! :BIM:

Can't help you there - I only use Amex and my debit card where they don't take Amex. "Have been a valued member since 1981."

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Stay away from credit cards, they are evil! :BIM:

Can't help you there - I only use Amex and my debit card where they don't take Amex. "Have been a valued member since 1981."

I borrowed $100,000 at 16% interest from my bank two years ago and used it to start a business that had a net profit after tax of $160,000 last year and $140,000 the year before. That's a $268,000 profit. I may never pay the principal at that rate of return.

You just have to be smart about how you use your credit lines.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're responsible, there's no problem with having credit cards IMO.

I've signed up for 8 in the past year and made $900+. While it's true that applying for new credit lowers your credit score, the effect is minimal and temporary. I checked my score recently and it was 740.

SunDevilDon

Registered
Reaction score
I have been with B of A for a long time, but would prefer to get a card with airline miles or something of that sort. Does anyone here work with a particular company/airline that knows of a good card with no annual fee and airline miles? I know there are some websites that also list special deals as well, any help would be appreciated.

I work for Chase, we do the United Visa, Southwest Airlines Visa, British Airways Visa, and Continental Mastercard off the top of my head. There are different types. Most "prominent" people go with United, but Southwest is popular as well...

Here's a link of travel cards in alphabetical order, take a looksee: http://www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/webcgi/webserve.cgi?partner_dir_name=category_travel&page=index

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson