Cowboys at Cardinals gameday thread 9-24-23

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Best part of this loss, is that the Cowboys defense crapped the bed...and I don't think you can pin that solely on now having Diggs. The Cards OLine had a great plan to minimize the Dallas pass rush and Parsons...who only got to Dobbs once late in the game.
Dallas once again is overrated, they beat the Jets and the Giants....lol

Lorenzo

Reaction score
And all the highlights will make excuses for the Cowpies lol
I don't know what excuses they have. Dallas had 5 trips to the red zone with one TD. on most of those 3rd down/4th down plays there was no one open for Prescott to throw to. dallas' defense were burned for a lot of explosive plays for the entire game. the cowboys always have games like this against teams they are picked to "blow out." They got their butts kicked. Mike McCarthy ran the clock out on himself at the end as well.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I am NOT satisfied with one win, sweet as it was. I'd love to beat Seattle and SF. Especially at home. This was the appetizer. They are the main meal. Philly would be the dessert.

And Houston we have a problem. You are supposed to lose.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
“Convinced” huh? It definitely has me leaning in though.

I’m starting to think we ain’t getting it. We are too competitive. I won’t be surprised if we end up picking 6-10. Worried Houston might be better than expected too.
So... say we get picks 6...and...12....

Would you trade them both for pick 3 and MHJ?

I'm thinking... love to have mhj..and he is worth the trade...
But with those picks we could land the best LT in the draft...and a Dlineman...or the 2nd best WR in the draft...
If we are there, take MHJ... but we don't have the luxury of trading 2 firsts right now.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m glad that petzig didn’t go entirely away from the run in the second half. I’m entirely impressed with the offensive line. We have to continue to leverage them. If we can get a dominant left guard this oline can (dare I say it) dominate games.

Defensively gannon’s scheme looks solid. And the pieces rushing from the outside are looking like a good rotation. Get a dominant interior dlineman and edges might be more than adequate. I’m leaning towards that interior d lineman with one of the two firsts.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I’m glad that petzig didn’t go entirely away from the run in the second half. I’m entirely impressed with the offensive line. We have to continue to leverage them. If we can get a dominant left guard this oline can (dare I say it) dominate games.

Defensively gannon’s scheme looks solid. And the pieces rushing from the outside are looking like a good rotation. Get a dominant interior dlineman and edges might be more than adequate. I’m leaning towards that interior d lineman with one of the two firsts.
Yup, after they had a couple of bad possessions to start the 2nd half, I was super impressed they were able to right the ship and get back to what got them the lead in the 1st half. Kliff would have choked it away.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So... say we get picks 6...and...12....

Would you trade them both for pick 3 and MHJ?

I'm thinking... love to have mhj..and he is worth the trade...
But with those picks we could land the best LT in the draft...and a Dlineman...or the 2nd best WR in the draft...
If we are there, take MHJ... but we don't have the luxury of trading 2 firsts right now.
I don’t think you can trade up with those. I also don’t think fashanu falls to #6. Might get alt there. I think 2 QBs, MHJ, fashanu go top 4. Would love alt or the interior dlineman there. Maybe big receiver or cb with second pick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard