Cowboys at Cardinals gameday thread 9-24-23

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
Kyler gonna kill it in this offense if he rediscovers that deep ball. We run the ball so damn well. Kinda like BA used to do - run, run then over the top.
Maybe so. But I can’t see Kyler under center as much as Dobbs has been so far this year. Dobbs is more of a “stay in the pocket” guy. I think Kyler would get killed if he stayed in the pocket. He simply can’t see over taller defensive linemen, so they’ll have to find a way to get him outside the pocket.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Props to the Shiny One on the playcall for mixing it up, for spicing it up, and for utilizing the Dallas pressure to his advantage - especially on the Moore TD

And props to the guy I would ID for beer on his defensive scheme - for staying aggressive and for giving his squad the green light - they're murdering people out there

And to the Dobbsicle... the I get knocked down but I get up again bargain basement 5th element - who refused to go down melting today - you're a Cardinal now - so I reckon both congrats and condolences are in order

Gannon's got me - and he's got this team - some hippie dancing is in order - and so is some hippie lettuce