Cowboys at Cardinals gameday thread 9-24-23

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Without a doubt already proven he’s worth a 5th even if we’re 0-3 he’s proven he’s a capable long term back up at minimum imo. Much better than McCoy imo. Dual threat.
True, I always liked McCoy (the person mostly) but he could never do what Dobbs is doing.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Coaching needs to not get out coached. Didn't watch the Giants disaster, but I'm assuming this was the case.
Dudes are just gassed. They are leaving it all out there in the first half.
Gonna be an awesome defense when these Dlinemen are our rotational guys instead of the starters....because if they could stay fresh we might never allow 20 points

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are attacking those short routes to go after our weak tackling secondary.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Give the coaches a break. In Game One, our QB was around for about 10 days. In Game Two, injuries to Collier and Watkins decimated the depth of the DL in the second half. In all three games, imo, it's a miracle that we've played as well as we have. And I think the coaches deserve credit for that. Can't believe that Dallas won't win, today, but they'll know that they were in a game. JMO.
They are all new to their positions and have lots of room to grow, and I think they will, but with that there are growing pains to be had.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz