Couch to join Pack...

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Favre has won 1 SB just like the all time greats like Dilfer and Hostetler.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Favre was sprung from rehab after lying to his counselors. In his autobiography, he brags:
"Finally, I told them what they wanted to hear: that I was a drug addict and I needed help. Sure enough, a week later they said, 'We think you're ready to leave.'
"...Then I walked out the door and was like, 'Screw you.' "

Not sure whether to congratulate you for finally trying to back up something you said, or point out that when someone posts a similar "rap sheet" for Randy Moss you deny everything on the sheet.

FYI you forgot to mention that Favre was furious with Esquire for that article because the title appeared NOWHERE in Favre's autobiography and even Esquire admitted that Favre had never once uttered the words "Vicodin, rehab, and beer. Hey, it won me a Super Bowl" during his interview with Esquire. Esquire eventually admitted they had invented the title to be controversial and put an apology to Favre in a later magazine. The same magazine article had a picture of a vicodin that said "vicodin-yum" in the heading for the picture. They apologized for that as well and admitted it was a cheap shot at Favre.

Anybody who knows anything about addictions knows it's not pretty and the stuff Favre reveals in his book shouldn't surprise anybody.

But at least I now know where you got the idea that Favre said drinking and drugs won him the Superbowl,from that title of the article in Esquire which in fact was not quoting Favre at all and they've admitted that in print.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
I don't consider a player who uses drugs and alcohol to be great. Because he never duplicated those great numbers again like in his booze and drug years.

96 he was sober and in fact duplicated those numbers.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sorry Vikesfan Favre is a great QB. It isn't media related, you're one of the very, very, few people who think that Favre isn't a very good QB. I think I'll take 99% of football fans opinions over yours.... To believe that you are right and so many others are wrong...you must have a huge ego...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Holmgren has done virtually nothing in SEA. Last year they made the playoffs AFTER he was stripped of the GM. Did you miss that.
Wolf was the man in GB.

All Holmgren has done is win 1 SB and guess what that means nothing because terrible coaches like Ditka and Switzer have won SBs it doesn't mean you are a good coach.

DG owned him in MIN.

So what happens this year if Holmgren and Seattle beat us twice this year to even up his record at 8-8 with DG - plus the Super Bowl Rings - and completely revamping the Pack from the worst team in the NFL to a powerhouse (as opposed to Switzer who took a dynasty and flushed it down the toilet) - at that point what does DG have to stand on as far as him being better than Holmgren?

You are a freaking ****** - and your e-mail to me begging and pleading that someone stand up for you and that if you get banned, there's easy ways for computer savy users to break back in just shows how byeond pathetic you really are. This guy is worst than NEM - at least NEM knew about football - even though he was the biggest a-hole this side of the Canadian border.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
So what happens this year if Holmgren and Seattle beat us twice this year to even up his record at 8-8 with DG - plus the Super Bowl Rings - and completely revamping the Pack from the worst team in the NFL to a powerhouse (as opposed to Switzer who took a dynasty and flushed it down the toilet) - at that point what does DG have to stand on as far as him being better than Holmgren?

You are a freaking ****** - and your e-mail to me begging and pleading that someone stand up for you and that if you get banned, there's easy ways for computer savy users to break back in just shows how byeond pathetic you really are. This guy is worst than NEM - at least NEM knew about football - even though he was the biggest a-hole this side of the Canadian border.
You just broke the rules by a personal attack on me you should be banned.
I didn't ask you to stand up for me I asked you to stand up for fairness and free speech on this board. I guess that was a bit too complicated for you to grasp though. BTW I sent that to you in private bringing it up in public here shows what kind of class you have. Your Holmgren love is obvious at least I have FACTS to back up what I say about DG. Have fun cheering for the Seahawks.

Last edited:

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
Sorry Vikesfan Favre is a great QB. It isn't media related, you're one of the very, very, few people who think that Favre isn't a very good QB. I think I'll take 99% of football fans opinions over yours.... To believe that you are right and so many others are wrong...you must have a huge ego...
I never said he wasn't good. He is good. He is just not great. He has too many flaws to be great. He is not a team player. Stuff like that.
Most people believed there were WMDs in Iraq too so what. The weekly Favre love-a-thons do have some effect.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
I didn't ask you to stand up for me I asked you to stand up for fairness and free speech on this board. I guess that was a bit too complicated for you to grasp though. Your Holmgren love is obvious at least I have FACTS to back up what I say about DG. Have fun cheering for the Seahawks.

whaaaaaaaaaaaa! whaaaaaaaaa! Time to put this person who knows nothing about football except all of DG's measurement's (and I'm talking ALL OF THEM) on ignore. Oh and I really hope that if you do get banned at some point - you don't go thru with your pathetic back-up plan "to get back on the board under a new identity" - wasn't that your plan VF?

Oh and way not to comment on Russ' argument as far as Favre 96 season when he was clean and sober and won the MVP.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Favre has won 1 SB just like the all time greats like Dilfer and Hostetler.

I wouldn't call those two great. Favre was head and shoulders above those two even without a SB ring.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
whaaaaaaaaaaaa! whaaaaaaaaa! Time to put this person who knows nothing about football except all of DG's measurement's (and I'm talking ALL OF THEM) on ignore. Oh and I really hope that if you do get banned at some point - you don't go thru with your pathetic back-up plan "to get back on the board under a new identity" - wasn't that your plan VF?

Oh and way not to comment on Russ' argument as far as Favre 96 season when he was clean and sober and won the MVP.
I never said that. Too bad you don't understand the english language. You are lieing. I was explaining to you how the internet works.

I will be cheering for the Cards to win EVERY game they play this year.

Last edited:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
whaaaaaaaaaaaa! whaaaaaaaaa! Time to put this person who knows nothing about football except all of DG's measurement's (and I'm talking ALL OF THEM) on ignore.
I've thought of putting VF on "ignore" a couple of times, but the problem is that he has so many rediculous posts that I almost look forward to what sort of insanity he'll spew next. It's like watching FOX shows such as "Paradise Island;" you know it's corroding your mind, but you can't look away.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
I didn't ask you to stand up for me I asked you to stand up for fairness and free speech on this board. I guess that was a bit too complicated for you to grasp though. BTW I sent that to you in private bringing it up in public here shows what kind of class you have. Your Holmgren love is obvious at least I have FACTS to back up what I say about DG. Have fun cheering for the Seahawks.

Fact: The highest level of achievment in the NFL is building a continual winner and then ultimatley winning a Super Bowl Ring.

Fact: DG coached a continual winner and went to the NFC championship game twice and lost both times.
Fact: Mike Holmgren coached a continual winner, went to the NFC Championship game three time, was 2-1 and won a Super Bowl ring.

All you got is 6-8 - and sadly after this year, I fear you won't even have that.
At least I'll still be here when DG is gone - Thank God I can't say the same for you.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
I never said that. Too bad you don't understand the english language. You are lieing. I was explaining to you how the internet works.

Oh - so you were giving me a free internet lesson - funny - I thought you were inferring something there. You do know what "inferring" means - right?

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
Oh - so you were giving me a free internet lesson - funny - I thought you were inferring something there. You do know what "inferring" means - right?
Yeah it means you jumped to a conclusion. And by bringing up stuff that I sent to you in private shows what level of class you have. Along with calling me names. You told me you got banned before. Well now I see why. Your recent posts in this thread are bad form.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Yeah it means you jumped to a conclusion. And by bringing up stuff that I sent to you in private shows what level of class you have. Along with calling me names. You told me you got banned before. Well now I see why. Your recent posts in this thread are bad form.

honestly - I was banned - and I agreed with it - something you have failed to do because, well - you are you. And I don't care what's private - when you start giving free lessons on how to break back into the board - personally I think the board family should know about it. These people are my friends - sure we got at each other once in a while - but we're all CARDINAL fans as opposed to you - and when an outsider like NEM or you talks about breaking back in - well - you should know who you're talking to.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee, isn't this a thread where everyone wound up talking about vikesfan? I thought that wasn't supposed to happen anymore.

Deja vu!

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Another flaw in putting Vikesfan on ignore is that his posts are so idiotic, they end up being quoted by someone else so you have to end up reading them anyway.

On another note, it sucks how Vikesfan's presence on this board has caused real Cardinal fans, myself included, to become apathetic to a board that was created for us so we could escape the constant BS we have to go through being fans of this doomed franchise. VF is not a Cards fan, he is only rooting for the Cards as long as Denny is the coach. If Green gets in a fight with Michael Bidwill tomorrow and is fired, Vikesfan will be out of here just as fast, spreading more lies and paranoid theories across the internet about racist media, ownership, and fans.

Vikesfan, do us all a favor. Put the keyboard down.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
I never said he wasn't good. He is good. He is just not great. He has too many flaws to be great. He is not a team player. Stuff like that.

You mean things like not blocking on running plays, breaking off routes and stopping when he's not the primary receiver on a play, stuff like that?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adios folks! VF have fun being computer savy - if anyone wants free internet lessons on how to break back into somewhere you've been banned from go to [email protected] - right VF?

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
honestly - I was banned - and I agreed with it - something you have failed to do because, well - you are you. And I don't care what's private - when you start giving free lessons on how to break back into the board - personally I think the board family should know about it. These people are my friends - sure we got at each other once in a while - but we're all CARDINAL fans as opposed to you - and when an outsider like NEM or you talks about breaking back in - well - you should know who you're talking to.
STOP TALKING ABOUT ME NO ONE CARES

NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME

STOP MAKING EVERY THREAD ABOUT ME

I KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME BANNED

STOP IT

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR MAKING THIS THREAD ABOUT ME

I DONT MAKE THE THREADS ABOUT ME PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Another flaw in putting Vikesfan on ignore is that his posts are so idiotic, they end up being quoted by someone else so you have to end up reading them anyway.

On another note, it sucks how Vikesfan's presence on this board has caused real Cardinal fans, myself included, to become apathetic to a board that was created for us so we could escape the constant BS we have to go through being fans of this doomed franchise. VF is not a Cards fan, he is only rooting for the Cards as long as Denny is the coach. If Green gets in a fight with Michael Bidwill tomorrow and is fired, Vikesfan will be out of here just as fast, spreading more lies and paranoid theories across the internet about racist media, ownership, and fans.

Vikesfan, do us all a favor. Put the keyboard down.
Not really everyone can agree not to quote me. So just go ahead put me on ignore!

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
Adios folks! VF have fun being computer savy - if anyone wants free internet lessons on how to break back into somewhere you've been banned from go to [email protected] - right VF?
Another classless move. Putting me email out in public. So I can get spammed. Way to go!