Contributor's Cancellation and Renewal

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of people have been asking how to cancel membership through the former owners Keebali and renew with us. Here is how you can do it:

To Cancel from Keebali:

Keebali should have canceled everyone's subscription already, but to make sure go to your Paypal account and find the payment to Keebali. From there, click on the "details" under the details section. In there, go to "View Billing Agreement Details", then you will see by status Active/Cancel. Click the "Cancel". A box will come up asking you to confirm the cancellation. Click "Yes" and you should be all set. From there you should be canceled from paying towards the old owner. If you have paid for the year already through the previous owners, then the renewal will start over a year from the date of the purchase. For example, if you paid for the year on January 15th, 2014, then your yearly subscription will not be up until January 14th, 2015. Just want to make sure that you are not paying twice this year because of the ownership transition. If you do get canceled from your subscription and you have more months left, please PM me (Iceman) or Shaggy and we will make sure your account is updated.

If you would like to renew with us:

Go to http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/payments.php and you will find the new subscription information. Same setup as the previous owners, but will now go to us.

Please note that you will see that the transaction will be from Fullydriven.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just renewed my subscription... It has a notice about the extra vbookie points I will get. Since vbookie isn't around anymore, maybe you should update the message. Actually, I'll take the $1000 in cash instead. :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just renewed my subscription... It has a notice about the extra vbookie points I will get. Since vbookie isn't around anymore, maybe you should update the message. Actually, I'll take the $1000 in cash instead. :D

:lmao:

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You got it! What's your bank account # so we can wire you the cash! ;)