Coming Home from Korea in 2 WEEKS!

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
Coming Home from Korea! Looking fot Tix to MNF

I cant wait to be able to watch games at a decent hour! ...well at least two before I ship out London. I either have to get up at 2am on Monday morning for the early games and hope its on AFN, or at 5am and then miss the 2nd half while I'm at PT.

The cool thing is, I'll get home just in time for MNF to see them kick some Whiner Butt! I can't wait to take the Wife and boys to the game. I haven't been home in about 8 months and this will probably be my last opportunity to go to a game while I'm in England for the next 3 years.

Also, if anyone has Tix they don't plan on using and want to make sure a Die Hard Cards Fan gets them, I can afford about $50 a ticket. I thought I'd check here, before going to one of the online scalpers.

GO CARDS!
RAF

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm trying to get back to the states too. Working at the last minute to reenlist for Ft Lewis, deep in Seahawks territory.

Which probably means hello Iraq/Afghanistan, but meh, that's the life of a soldier. :)

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to be able to watch games at a decent hour! ...well at least two before I ship out London. I either have to get up at 2am on Monday morning for the early games and hope its on AFN, or at 5am and then miss the 2nd half while I'm at PT.

The cool thing is, I'll be in town for MNF to see them kick some Whiner Butt! I'd like to take my wife and boys to the game since I haven't seen them in several months, and this will probably be my last opportunity to go to a game while I'm in England for the next 3 years. If anyone has Tix they don't plan on using and want to make sure a Die Hard Cards Fan gets them, I can afford about $50 a ticket.

GO CARDS!
RAF

First off, thank you for your service.

Second, this is a game during the work week and I'm sure there are some ASFN'ers (especially from the east valley or out of town) that can't make a Monday game, so let's see if we can get you some unused tickets for free. C'mon ASFN, step up. If you can't make the game, please consider giving RAF your tickets. You need 4, right?

RAF, I can't help you out with tickets directly, but you are more than welcome to my E-lot parking pass (right next to the stadium) for free. Just PM me a US address that I can send it to, and at least that part will be taken care of.

Go Cards!

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
THANK-YOU to ALL our military personnel & families...

you guys are TRUE "HEROES"! GOD WATCH OVER YOU with BIG BUTT-KICKIN' ANGELS! :D Mark

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Krang and Red Air Force, you guys are true heroes! Thanx for everything you do!

I hope and pray that you get to see the games and have alittle fun while protecting us here at home!!!

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thank you both Red Air Force and Krang for your service to the country, we are ALL in debt to you both. I am more than willing to donate money towards getting you some tix. I am out the area and dont know how to go about retaining any, but if someone else can do that I am more than willing to send $.

Thanks Again

OP
OP
Red Air Force

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
Krang and Red Air Force, you guys are true heroes! Thanx for everything you do!

I hope and pray that you get to see the games and have alittle fun while protecting us here at home!!!

Thanks guys, but I'm no Hero...just a guy doing his job. I can speak for most of us though and say that the support we receive is overwhelming and very appreciated. :thumbup:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Thanks guys, but I'm no Hero...just a guy doing his job. I can speak for most of us though and say that the support we receive is overwhelming and very appreciated. :thumbup:

Agreed. It's amazing the treatment we get from the general public. It makes it all worth it to be honest with you guys. :)

OP
OP
Red Air Force

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
26-year-old Saermengsi last season rated average 25.1 minutes, with 7.5 hours, 2.7 times and 2.7 backboard secondary attack, he Yifusen general as the replacement came in March Yifusen injuries ever period of time, three matches in a row, his secondary attack will reach 10. By Sun team, he could strengthen outer lane line, but also as the replacement fullback scored his general customary activities in the stadium two wings. On the season Saermengsi-ball hit rate reached 30%. He was in flames and Jones made a three-year teammate, Jones said that the organizers he pitches, but he can also shooting. His shooting is deceptive.

That is some SERIOUS Engrish right there. Classic!

OP
OP
Red Air Force

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
One last bump before I grab 'em online...

I found four tickets in sec 438 for $50, but I would rather not pay a $15 service fee per ticket and another $15 in shipping on top of it.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Agreed. It's amazing the treatment we get from the general public. It makes it all worth it to be honest with you guys. :)

I was stationed at Ft. Lewis for two years. I loved it there, although living my whole life in So Cal and AZ it took awhile to get used to the weather.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That is some SERIOUS Engrish right there. Classic!

Yeah it was a quote about the Suns signing John Salmons which the media was reporting as a done deal, but it never happened. Someone translated it from Chinese to English and posted it on the Suns board, I was ROFLMAO.

I still need to reenlist....I'm set to take terminal leave next month if I don't. The stars have aligned this way; was waiting to pin to get the bigger bonus, and then my DEROS needed to be adjusted to my ETS for retention to be able to look at assignments. All of these things took a bit and we switched to a new battalion under this Army transformation (which has been everything except for smooth).

I've really enjoyed the Army, great organization overall. Plus the compensation is tough to beat, though I make more than a deployed soldier living in Deutschland (Doucheland). I figured out with all my compensation, I'm making well over 50k a year, and plus when I get to Ft Lewis (more like if right now) with BHA I'll be doing quite well (which is like $1300 + for a SGT with 2 dependants).

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I was stationed at Ft. Lewis for two years. I loved it there, although living my whole life in So Cal and AZ it took awhile to get used to the weather.

Heh, coming from Germany (Wiesbaden, Hessen) the weather is similar I hear. But I'll be in the states with all the conveniences of home :).

Football, 24hr stores, 24hr restaurants, fastfood, cheaper shopping, less restrictive laws (Germans laws are much stricter than American), more television and internet choices (and cheaper), etc.

I like Europe, but living in the states is just so much easier.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson