Colts @ Cardinals postgame thread.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Facts are this.

Kliff needs to figure out how to lead and hold players accountable.

**** Vance.

Kyler needs to continue to develop. Can't see how you give him an extension after this.

The line needs a lot of work. Josh Jones is a bust. The snaps need to get figured out. And you need to add way more talent. Kyler can't overcome a bad line until he shows he can.

We need to figure out how to develop young players because too many of ours are talented but stall out.

**** Vance.

Keim needs to be self aware. Kliff and Kyler need to lead.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You saw the graphic.
Two missed fg’s
Missed extra point.
147 penalties.
A safety
An og that moves 3 times
A center that rolls the ball to your qb
Questionable reffing

Even very good teams can’t overcome crap like this. It seems different players take turns screwing up.

Backing into the playoffs as a wild card does not bode well or fill your fandom with confidence.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Apparently Joe Walker had a great week of practice and Simmons was a little banged up. All I know is that defenses implode when players feel inferior players are playing for stupid or personal reasons. Simmons and Collins not playing is hurting this defense and their lack of ability to contribute in key games ie because of a lack of reps in early games with less meaning.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Facts are this.

Kliff needs to figure out how to lead and hold players accountable.

**** Vance.

Kyler needs to continue to develop. Can't see how you give him an extension after this.

The line needs a lot of work. Josh Jones is a bust. The snaps need to get figured out. And you need to add way more talent. Kyler can't overcome a bad line until he shows he can.

We need to figure out how to develop young players because too many of ours are talented but stall out.

**** Vance.

Keim needs to be self aware. Kliff and Kyler need to lead.
Josh Jones lol

Remember folks loving that pick because they thought he was a steal cause of unknown fall? Yea, it was a reason that he fell.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is
Here is the thing. If Vance isn't going to use Simmons and Collins in favor of Joe Walker, it is a problem, and you either need to stop drafting players for him or let him go.
I think VJ is out after this season..there is no way Keim, Kliff and VJ all three survive uness they reach NFC championship game

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
Honestly I’m done with this team for the year. I’ve never been more embarrassed or disappointed in this franchise and that says a lot. But I’ve never seen a meltdown like this

You have to do something this week. That’s for VJ. You obviously can’t fire Kliff but VJ continuing to rush 3 on a team missing its entire offensive line is just about as stupid as it gets.

Firing VJ is a warning shot over the heads of everybody else but you absolutely have to do something.
I agree that you must fire VJ, but can't understand why you say "you obviously can't fire Kliff". Kliff needs to the first shown the exit door with VJ right behind him.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
True, but I do feel like our D are momentum killers, just at the wrong time. I mean rushing 3 and dropping Allen into coverage, where holding them would lead to a FG and not a TD was an absolute killer.
Agree, rushing 3 was a joke, almost as bad as our DL being asked to drop in coverage, what a crock

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I agree that you must fire VJ, but can't understand why you say "you obviously can't fire Kliff". Kliff needs to the first shown the exit door with VJ right behind him.
Couldn’t agree more… some posters on this board have a weird infatuation with Kliffy. I am fully confident if you replace Kliffy, get a few linemen in both sides of the ball.. actually play your 2 first round picks then this is a much better team.

Those calling for Kyler’s head are idiots. His poor play goes hand in hand with the cards he’s playing with. Get rid of him and this franchise is set back at least 5 years.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Josh Jones is clearly lacking the strength to play guard at this moment. Will he get stronger? I don't know. That should be the conditioning and strength coach's call. Maybe he can only play tackle but not guard. That's up to the coaches to find out. I would cut him some slack on his last false start. He clearly moved after hearing Kyler's clap. I don't think that is on him unless Kyler intentionally did a hard count and he was not aware. Josh Jones seems too anxious in the line-up and always overreacts. Was it coaching, communication, or personality?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Million dollar question, what is Bidwill thinking right now?

My guys have 10-5 record and playing meaning ful football in late December?

OR.

These are clowns are 10-5 and how did it happen? Should I stick with these clowns for one more year?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more… some posters on this board have a weird infatuation with Kliffy. I am fully confident if you replace Kliffy, get a few linemen in both sides of the ball.. actually play your 2 first round picks then this is a much better team.

Those calling for Kyler’s head are idiots. His poor play goes hand in hand with the cards he’s playing with. Get rid of him and this franchise is set back at least 5 years.

Set back... from what?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I mean, not to put lipstick on a pig, but at least we were competitive tonight.

Taylor had a 108 yards, but did not dominate the game, and we actually had the lead in 2nd half.

I'm not saying be happy with the performance, but we looked better than we did vs. DET. By quite a lot.

So there's a glimmer of hope.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, not to put lipstick on a pig, but at least we were competitive tonight.

Taylor had a 108 yards, but did not dominate the game, and we actually had the lead in 2nd half.

I'm not saying be happy with the performance, but we looked better than we did vs. DET. By quite a lot.

So there's a glimmer of hope.

Lol. Yeah... you’re not a Kool-Aider.

If the team even shares one iota of the same belief as the above they’re even bigger losers than I already think they are.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And if you have a middling QB, who thinks he’s too good to watch film and will want to choke your cap with a massive contract extension he hasn’t earned, you’re doomed to mediocrity at best forever