Coin flip

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
The thing that still gets me is how the State Farm commercial boy is complaining that he should have been able to change his call and if he had he would have chosen heads. Sure Aaron, sure.
Maybe he should have...double checked...before he made the call.

This was sent from my cell pjone so please excise any typeos or other errors.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The thing that still gets me is how the State Farm commercial boy is complaining that he should have been able to change his call and if he had he would have chosen heads. Sure Aaron, sure.

So in his eyes you can change your call? Um no cheese boy.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But it's still random as who knows what it's on to start, he can still call head or tails and it would still be dependant on a ref to toss a coin 6 feet in the air and get it to land without flipping once.

I should not have been re-tossed.

This whole league saying it was done in fairness is just covering their asses and an easy out as it came back down the same.

The referees screwed it and at the same time could have screwed us even more than the dozen holding calls. Not sure why this still boils me pi$$. :talk:

Not really.

The ref usually indicates and demonstrates which side is heads and tails. If a player sees after the demo that the ref is holding the coin "heads-up", select "heads" as it's likely to land "heads-up" if there is no flip.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No way he said that. Did he? Really?

This is where I read it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...coin-toss-catch-ruling-loss-arizona-cardinals

"He picked the coin up and flipped it to tails, and then he flipped it without giving me a chance to make a recall there. It was confusing." Rodgers indicated he would have called "heads" on the second toss if given the chance. It landed on heads again.
"I think he was trying to avoid the embarrassment of what just happened," Rodgers said. "He flipped it quickly."

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This is where I read it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...coin-toss-catch-ruling-loss-arizona-cardinals

"He picked the coin up and flipped it to tails, and then he flipped it without giving me a chance to make a recall there. It was confusing." Rodgers indicated he would have called "heads" on the second toss if given the chance. It landed on heads again.
"I think he was trying to avoid the embarrassment of what just happened," Rodgers said. "He flipped it quickly."

Wow, what a jackhole. Even if it's true, Aaron, just keep your ******** shut. It'll make you look like a little whiner.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard