BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Was Hornacek drunk or something?

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Was Hornacek drunk or something?
Poor Jeff is in over his head.

It is sad to watch a former Suns favorite so inept at his job.

I hope, for his sake, Sarver relieves him of his misery.

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Big deal. He made an off the cuff comment and he was wrong. But if you've watched that guy's antics it's not out of line to "guess" that he did something like that and Jeff did make it clear that he was just guessing that's what happened.

I haven't re-watched the play since that night, it would be interesting to see if Jeff was right on the contact but wrong on the player or if he missed it on both counts. I didn't remember being angered by the call when it happened, just disappointed. Regardless, when your team is really struggling, that's probably the worst time to react in the media to a close loss.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there any aspect of this team that is not completely embarrassing right now? Not just talking about this, EVERYTHING.... Seriously. The current state of this franchise is absolutely the worst I have ever seen it be in my 35 years on this earth.

Starts at the top. Fans of this team who keep making excuses for these guys are not doing themselves any favors. This is just sad.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We are a joke of a franchise right now. If it wasn't for the Sixers and Lakers, we would be the unquestioned joke of the league.

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We are a joke of a franchise right now. If it wasn't for the Sixers and Lakers, we would be the unquestioned joke of the league.

And yet, that's still progress. Three seasons ago we were in a class of our own with no future and a horrible front office. Now we've passed the Lakers and the Sixers. Look out league, 2044 might just be our year.

I'm really disappointed in the way we approached this season. Our best players are young and it wasn't until the bottom dropped out of the season that they finally started getting the court time they needed.

But I've seen things look worse and not that long ago so I'll cling to the hope the young guys can turn this team around. Not this year, that's not happening. But I believe, at a minimum, we have our future starting shooting guard, our starting small forward and our starting center and they are finally getting minutes.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Considering that the Lakers have ton of cap space coming up and Kobe's finally off the team, they may not be in such a bad place for long. Also, Russel has resembled more of an NBA player lately than he did earlier in the year. The kid Clarkson also looks like he's got some skills.

I think the Nets are probably in worse position than the Lakers due to their draft pick issue.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Look out league, 2044 might just be our year.
Unfortunately, you and I and our contemporaries will most likely not be around to see it. :shrug:

Well, maybe Jerry will be done with Philadelphia by then and can advise the Suns. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson