Close to a deal (Rosen) with Miami

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
huh? The idea that he was hacked IS A CONSPIRACY theory. The most likely thing is he acted like a bitch, took things down, then realized he was wrong and concocted a story.

These people I am sure buy all of CNN lies as well hahahahaha

Him being hacked hahahahahhaa he was pissed off and deleted some pics like PP21 how can you be fooled that easily

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
No, it's not IMO, it is what he said. I am not coming up with a random happenstance situation where things were deleted, and claiming he was hacked, he said he was hacked.

huh? The idea that he was hacked IS A CONSPIRACY theory. The most likely thing is he acted like a bitch, took things down, then realized he was wrong and concocted a story.
I'm inclined to look at circumstances, not people's "word".
Gotcha. Rosen promptly addressed the issue on Twitter, and didn't delete any content from Twitter related to the Cardinals. But it's all just him throwing a fit on one specific social media platform, and not any of the others.

No one would ever want to steal someone's password and mess with a celebrity's life. Ever.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
But I don't have a view on it. I'm saying none of us know. I am arguing against the idea that because a trade hasn't been made that it clearly indicates how 31 other teams value Rosen. That is an unsubstantiated leap in logic.
It’s likely somewhere along a continuum. But what we do know is that thus far the 31 teams either didn’t have a need for him, or value him enough to trade a first for him. And considering the seeming current struggle, maybe no team values sending a 2nd for him (cmon Miami).

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
Its so obvious who has actually played meaningful sports here and who hasn't. To even think there would be any sort of competition is absolutely hilarious! The guy coming in is hand picked by the head coach for god sakes. Rosen could look way better in camp and would still be the backup traded at the first opportunity. And if he did they would look like fools.

Murray might be great. Rosen wasn't given a fair shake. Both are true.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I do think that now that he's unfollowed the Cardinals on multiple social media sites, it now confirms the earlier actions were not a hack, but him removing references to the Cardinals because he knew it was a distinct possibility that they would draft Murray.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
And if anyone thinks for a second that if Kyler was in Josh's shoes and would be as cool as he has been your dead wrong. You think Josh acts entitled? Lol just wait until Murray faces any adversity. Yall are in for a rude awakening.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
No, it's not IMO, it is what he said. I am not coming up with a random happenstance situation where things were deleted, and claiming he was hacked, he said he was hacked.

Gotcha. Rosen promptly addressed the issue on Twitter, and didn't delete any content from Twitter related to the Cardinals. But it's all just him throwing a fit on one specific social media platform, and not any of the others.

No one would ever want to steal someone's password and mess with a celebrity's life. Ever.

Or maybe he got caught and looked like a douche?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
All we know is that a trade wasn't made. No one knows what the Cardinals were offered for Rosen. It isn't likely but it is possible that they were offered a 1st round pick and declined. We have no way of knowing but there are those suggesting that they wanted a 1st and more so, who knows?
In the complete absence of it having happened the weight of the presumption has to be no one offered a 1st. But it is still very much a presumption.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm sure the same thing happening yesterday and today on his social media are just hacks also, right? i mean, there's no way it could actually establish a pattern of behavior. Has to be hacks!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
For the record, I don't think any of Rosen's current actions are a "hack." He's doing this himself, and he has good enough reason to do so. I wouldn't keep following my company's social media accounts if they laid me off.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And if anyone thinks for a second that if Kyler was in Josh's shoes and would be as cool as he has been your dead wrong. You think Josh acts entitled? Lol just wait until Murray faces any adversity. Yall are in for a rude awakening.

I think he has every right to be upset. I just wish people wouldn't drop the lame "I was hacked" excuse when they do something on social media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

And we know how Rosen faces adversity...not well.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Who said it was?

But what if Miami offered a first before the draft but the Cardinals really thought they could get the Giants' #6 or both of their first round picks instead? Or something from the Raiders? I don't "know" but there are certainly a variety of possibilities.
Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve thought Keim was an idiot.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Crazy considering Rosen is pretty talented and $2m per year with no signing bonus is dirt cheap for any halfway decent QB.

It's a dirt cheap contract for a QB2 that you think could be more than a camp arm if you needed them. This is why I can't see us trading for less than a 2 or very early 3 at worst - except the Cardinals handled this so bad that it will create a drama if he remains, so who knows.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its so obvious who has actually played meaningful sports here and who hasn't. To even think there would be any sort of competition is absolutely hilarious! The guy coming in is hand picked by the head coach for god sakes. Rosen could look way better in camp and would still be the backup traded at the first opportunity. And if he did they would look like fools.

Murray might be great. Rosen wasn't given a fair shake. Both are true.

No doubt Rosen would have a tougher time beating out Murray but that is no reason to turtle. I agree with Steve Smith, be a man and a professional and prove to the world and yourself that the Cards made a mistake in drafting Murray. Make yourself attractive to another team so that you have additional opportunities to be relevant in the NFL.

Pouting does nothing to help your cause and helps feed the narrative that you do not have the right personality to be a leader of men. IMO there is no debating this. You either be professional or you pout, which one better serves you?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Hm, yeah, someone notices 4 days later after Rosen's already announced his IG was hacked... totally him just coming up with a big ol' lie after getting "caught."

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s ridiculous. Find me 3 rookie QBs quarterbacking a 3-13 or worse team to 10 wins in the last 20 years.

These guys all took a 5 win or less team, to a team with 10 or more wins as a rookie. Luck did it with a 2 win team.

Big Ben
Matt Ryan
Andy Dalton
Joe Flacco
Dak Prescott
Andrew Luck
RGIII

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Outside of REALLY minor things on social media, Rosen has been nothing but a professional through this. I don't think 1 or potential 2 moments of anger outweigh an admirable off season for him.

I hope you are right, I really like Josh and hope the best for him. I know I made a mistake or two in my twenties...…….....and thirties...……….and fourties………..and.....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard