Case Keenum

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Keenum is the perfect back up fit for KM. Keenum played his best football under KK’s tutelage. Perfect insurance if the unthinkable happens (Murray gets hurt). It’s not like he’ll have a long career in Washington. I just don’t think the Skins are in a position to trade him just yet.

They are going need Keenum to start when they realize that Haskins is horrible.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are going need Keenum to start when they realize that Haskins is horrible.

I'm not sure what to think of Haskins. He could be good, real good. I think the Skins would be fine with letting him sit for a year & learn. His worst game of the year was against Penn State & I was there. OSU won, but I came away unimpressed. Then later in the year, he carved up the Michigan D.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keenum is under contract for $3.5 M this year. IMO go with Hundley as the backup this year and see how that works out. Keenum most likely will be dropped after this season as Alex Smith should be back next season. Redskins paid him big bucks. Probably cost us a draft pick for Keenum this year and nothing next year as he will be a free agent. We will only have about $5M left in salary cap this year and why spend most of it on Keenum.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison