Cards Week 20 Off-Season: 05/22/2023-05/28/2023

Mark22

VBhoopcoach
Reaction score

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The Bucs will finish with the #1 pick.
I think they're way better than that, unless they intentionally tank. That roster is still good enough to compete unless they intentionally tank. Maybe a top ten pick, but that division just still isn't very good. They'll pick up wins against the Falcons and probably Panthers.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think they're way better than that, unless they intentionally tank. That roster is still good enough to compete unless they intentionally tank. Maybe a top ten pick, but that division just still isn't very good. They'll pick up wins against the Falcons and probably Panthers.
That roster & its best players are old & are only getting older. They barely went 9-8 with multiple Brady heroics last season. I also think Bowles is arguably the worst HC in the league. I think both the Panthers & Falcons comfortably sweep them. Saints are a toss-up because their roster isn’t what it used to be & they also have an awful HC.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Alright...here are current available WR's...who we calling? Gotta have someone, at least for depth or size on the outside.

Robinson?
Landry?
Watkins?
Harry?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Alright...here are current available WR's...who we calling? Gotta have someone, at least for depth or size on the outside.

Robinson?
Landry?
Watkins?
Harry?
To be the fifth WR? White and Wilson will be out there.

White is the perfect starting #2 receiver for a team that has zero interest in winning games.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose