Cards sign OL Hjalte Froholdt

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's a good question. And one I honestly do not know how to answer. If he keeps this up, then the ceiling is a top five C in the league IMO. He is a very good straight line run blocker and an absolute beast in space and on the second level of run blocking.

Pass-blocking is the weakness. Graded 9th best in the last 6 games, but faced less of his weakness in that period as well. The worst play we have seen from him is going against the massive 3-4 NTs and he had his worst game against Ravens' Michael Pierce. This is the big area of improvement.
Pierce would be a guy to poach from the Ravens. He is a free agent and every time I watch him play, he is a force against the run and routinely moves the center back on passing downs.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Coincidently, I think 5-7 mil per year is appropriate. 7 makes him the 9th highest paid C in the NFL. 6 ties him with 10th. Ethan Pocic got an average of 6 per, and I feel that would be more than fair.
You think 5/28/15 gets it done?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You think 5/28/15 gets it done?
I would just cave to the 5/30, but you could definitely start lower. He showed pretty well this year, he still have the ability to outperform the contract, and it is a decent market rate. Honestly, I just want to get the deal done. Same with Conner and the others. I don't believe we have any players who are going to cost a lot. Lock them up and move forward.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson