Cards ranked #1 in NFC

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by MadCardDisease
TJ's problem was not getting his act together. It was poor field vision and when to hit the hole or even which hole to hit. Not to mention his inability to break a simple finger tackle. I don't think those things will suddenly just change in TB.

Amen, oh mighty one!

:thumbup:

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
TJ's problem was not getting his act together. It was poor field vision and when to hit the hole or even which hole to hit. Not to mention his inability to break a simple finger tackle. I don't think those things will suddenly just change in TB.

Peer pressure on the defending champs may completely change his running style. He may take more "pride" in how he runs the football in TB BECAUSE they are the defending champs. When he knows Sapp et al will give him crap for playing like a wuss and falling when brushed, he will make a decision to run harder. Nobody (players), to my knowledge, ever pushed him like that with the Cards.

Again, I am not suggesting he will become a HoF RB but I think he will produce better in TB than here and that TB will end up pleased they made the trade for him.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
?????

Originally posted by CardinalChris
Oh MY God!! No fantasy players? We should be ashamed of ourselves!! I'll take wins and balance over fantasy players. What a shmuck.

No Fantasy Players ? My butt!

1st off if you play a "both-sides" league:
1. A.Wilson - got me a lot of pts last year
2. D.Jackson - gets pts for defensive TD's and Tcks
3. F.Jones - Might be the steal of any FFootball draft at TE
4. J.Blake - that is right he may not be a starter in fantasy
football, but I will take a backup that is good
for a 300 yd 3TD day.
5. A.Boldin - he invented Fantasy Football, nuff said!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim Omohundro
His ego also took shots when Michael Pittman beat him out twice in Arizona. How many shots does he have to take to get it in gear?

Sorry Jim I have posted this before. TJ was well on his way to a good season last year and was doing well. Yes that includes more than just the Seattle game. If it wasnt for the injury I think we would still be seeing TJ starting in a Cardinal unifrorm!

Also TJ IMO was unfairly benched in favor of Pittman for some unknown reason. Look at the stats Pitts were never any better than TJs and the dude fumbled all the time at the worst possible time.

The guy has talent and like I said just wait he will be heard from again!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mdamien13
Hopefully for the Bucs it's not via telephone.

Speaking of, how the hell didn't he parlay that into an endorsement deal for 1-800-CALL-ATT?

LMAO!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
His ego also took shots when Michael Pittman beat him out twice in Arizona. How many shots does he have to take to get it in gear?
And once by Shipp.

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
Sorry Jim I have posted this before. TJ was well on his way to a good season last year and was doing well. Yes that includes more than just the Seattle game. If it wasnt for the injury I think we would still be seeing TJ starting in a Cardinal unifrorm!

Also TJ IMO was unfairly benched in favor of Pittman for some unknown reason. Look at the stats Pitts were never any better than TJs and the dude fumbled all the time at the worst possible time.

The guy has talent and like I said just wait he will be heard from again!

Maybe TJ will prove me wrong, but I just don't think that he has the balance or vision to get it done consistently.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe TJ will prove me wrong, but I just don't think that he has the balance or vision to get it done consistently.

I agree with you and MadCardDisease Jim. Too much dancing in the backfield and not going forward plus the inability to break a tackle. It was so frustrating watching him run into the line and fall down the first time someone brushed up against him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by 40yearfan
I agree with you and MadCardDisease Jim. Too much dancing in the backfield and not going forward plus the inability to break a tackle. It was so frustrating watching him run into the line and fall down the first time someone brushed up against him.

I wouldnt say TJ just fell down everytime he was touched I dont know if you payed attention but his first two years here he was used quite a bit around the goal line. Or at least when we got there. He showed a knack for getting the ball over and pounding it in there with toughness often taking several hits before crossing the line. The ability is there he just needs to have the same determination at the 50 as he does at the 1!

HE wasnt dancing as much last year prior to injury and I believe he just may turn the corner!

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Two words: Michael Pittman. Two more words: Thomas Jones. How are the Bucs going to repeat with a backfield comprised of Cardinal rejects?
[/B]

This is getting so rediculous. We even get slammed when they are talking about another team.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is getting so rediculous. We even get slammed when they are talking about another team.
El Shockola/Dismayo

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen