Cards Pick 4th

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have most of the ingredients to be a VERY good offense.
QB, RB, TE, OT to go along with an o-line that can run the ball.
A majority of the teams advancing has a very good #1 Wr and a pretty good #2. We don’t. Wilson may be that guy but imagine adding MHJ OR Odunze and a guy like Tyler Boyd. Add to that if Wilson indeed blossoms and can stay healthy we go from a pretty decent offense to a VERY good offense which in turn will help the defense.
Yes we need defensive help but we have a lot of picks and enough cap space to bolster that side.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Honestly think the Cards need Beli to not go to Washington or not return to NE.

I know you disagree, but he's stubborn enough to just get a vet QB and take MHJ.
The talk in NE is that it’s between the chargers and cowboys if they have an early playoff exit.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Chicago is not keeping Fields and giving him 250 million+.
There’s no world where that happens. The outcome spectrum for Fields as a Bear is they decline his fifth-year option at one end and he signs the Derek Carr contract on the other.

The 5% more than the last guy rule only applies to top 5-8 QBs.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
When all is said and done I think the first three picks will be QB's. I wouldn't be surprised to see Daniels go ahead of May. If the Bears stay with Fields over Williams they deserve to wallow in mediocrity, which is what they will do.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What word
Eli Ong, a Bears beat writer has said he's on their board and they really like him. Said he could be in play at #1 if the draft works out that way. Could be smoke, but it is being talked about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard