Cards meeting today (3/19) in OK with Murray

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet the Oakland As were saying the same thing a year ago...There's no chance he'll pick football...let him play for Oklahoma...what can it hurt?

I don't trust Murray...and I trust his baseball agent even less.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Smart take from a Murray backer... BRAVO

The kid literally publicly said he wasn’t ready to make a decision and needed some time… He just fully committed and announced three weeks ago to not have any concerns is a little silly. Especially when you’re considering number one overall. He could be 6 foot five and I would still have my reservations due to this.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Smart take from a Murray backer... BRAVO

The kid literally said he wasn’t probably ready to make a decision and needed some time… He just fully committed and announced three weeks ago to not have any concerns is a little silly. Especially when you’re considering number one overall. He could be 6 foot five and I would still have my reservations due to this.

He's one hit or one bad season away from a business decision.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
See hot takes like this are just silly.

He is in everyone's top 2 QBs and in everyone's first round grade. Stuff like this just completely ruins whatever point you are making

So because his opinion is different than yours it is not a valid opinion?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course it’s his opinion. What else is it going to be?
Of course it’s his opinion. What else is it going to be?

It’s just posted with so much conviction and harsh attitude that he’s passing it off as though there is no other side to a story and we’re all just stupid. Lol..

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want to draft Murray.

But I’ma root for Rosen hard if he ends up getting traded to prove all the naysayers wrong.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's not hate. It's absolute bewilderment that any professional franchise can even consider taking someone his size at #1.
I guess you haven't attended those games vs the Seahawks where Wilson eats up the Cardinals, which is pretty much every game he has ever played in Glendale. I guess that is why a professional franchise, and a league of many franchises, would consider it. But hey this is ASFN. If they listened to ASFN Josh McCown and Marcel Shipp would still be starting for the Cardinals still.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
See hot takes like this are just silly.

He is in everyone's top 2 QBs and in everyone's first round grade. Stuff like this just completely ruins whatever point you are making

If this were any other year where there were a few full-sized humans good enough to be starters in the NFL it wouldn't be as silly. I don't disagree that he is top 2 QBs, but undersized, risky QBs normally go in round 2 or 3. That's all I am saying.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to draft Murray.

But I’ma root for Rosen hard if he ends up getting traded to prove all the naysayers wrong.

I want to keep Rosen.

But if we draft Murray I’ll be a HUGE fan and root for his success BIG TIME!

I’ll eat some crow all day long if it means victories..

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
His numbers were some of the worst ever put up by a QB with the number of starts he had.

Really? You have absolutely nothing to back that up. Worst completion %? Nope. Fewest TD passes? Nope. Most INTs? Nope. Fewest yards? Nope. Fewest wins? Nope.

Historically means that no QB in NFL history has put up worse numbers. That simply isn’t true.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So because his opinion is different than yours it is not a valid opinion?

His opinion is just hyperbole. That is why I called him out for hyperbole.

No more than I would expect to be called out for such over the top hyperbole as to say "I wouldn't draft Bosa til round 3"

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I guess you haven't attended those games vs the Seahawks where Wilson eats up the Cardinals, which is pretty much every game he has ever played in Glendale. I guess that is why a professional franchise, and a league of many franchises, would consider it. But hey this is ASFN. If they listened to ASFN Josh McCown and Marcel Shipp would still be starting for the Cardinals still.
Nothing against Wilson, but with your argument, you should probably pick better examples...Josh is 40 and still in the league...and Shipp was a pretty good back, but never the same after a massive knee injury.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Because eMurray is Russel Wilson. I mean, they are close in height so they will probably be the exact same guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison